Every Day

Zowert

B5BA7810-DABC-45B4-9A87-15A61A17B420.jpeg

Anyone else seeing this high of a stop count day after day? I file 9.5 grievances every week but they don’t care, just pay me off. I’m not really complaining, just wondering wtf is going on. Last year I averaged 160 stops a day.

542thruNthru

Used to do 160 and make 9.5 now you're doing 230 but getting done at 8:20?

Personally I'd make sure I was getting done at 10pm and racking up that 9.5 check if they were loading me up that bad.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Used to do 160 and make 9.5 now you're doing 230 but getting done at 8:20?

Personally I'd make sure I was getting done at 10pm and racking up that 9.5 check if they were loading me up that bad.
It would take me two days to run all of those stops
In fairness to him, I’ve read him state before that he has a super tight resi route. Pretty sure you park and walk all day right @Zowert?

Much easier to throw the safe anchor down when you have windshield time and elements to fight. Hard to just sit there and do nothing when you have a tight resi route all blacktop.

Looks like 230 stops with 335 pieces is about one to two pieces a stop
I get that. But with covid peak, piece counts are all over the damn place. Could also have apartments on the route. I have apartments on mine that don’t allow door to door delivery, everything gets dumped in lockers and office. Going as slow and methodically as I can, I get rid of 50 pieces in less than 20 minutes. And I was trained to pre record, save and “left at” all of them individually, so I get credit for all those extra stops. It sucks when the main dispatch guy goes on vacay and the replacement thinks I’m a runner and destroys my route for the week.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I get that. But with covid peak, piece counts are all over the damn place. Could also have apartments on the route. I have apartments on mine that don’t allow door to door delivery, everything gets dumped in lockers and office. Going as slow and methodically as I can, I get rid of 50 pieces in less than 20 minutes. And I was trained to pre record, save and “left at” all of them individually, so I get credit for all those extra stops. It sucks when the main dispatch guy goes on vacay and the replacement thinks I’m a runner and destroys my route for the week.
Where I am at when the dispatcher goes on vacation we have it made,it’s like he has a magical number he needs to hit on add cuts.

542thruNthru

In fairness to him, I’ve read him state before that he has a super tight resi route. Pretty sure you park and walk all day right @Zowert?
Don't get me wrong I'm not talking bad about him. Where I am most every resi route is going out with 200 daily even before covid.

Just saying if 160 was my target before and now it's over 200 constantly I'd be shoving it down their throats.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
the whole days ruined from the beginning anyways, leaving the building at 9:30 is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE ....break for air! break for businesses! break! break! break!
✊🧔

I don't know if I disagree with this statement. I'd think it was reversed.
I guess it probably depends on the guy, right? I get anxious when I’m not moving. That’s why I took a route that’s 1/2 rural with noon commits. Forces me to stay relaxed, slow and in the zone since the driving is more challenging.