Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you willing to lose your job over it?
Everyone should be willing to. Not because everyone should refuse the vaccine but because everyone should fight for the right to choose.

Not only that but at this point anyone with a single brain fold can see it’s a complete sham. The vaccinated spread it just as much as those that aren’t. Natural immunity is stronger than the vaccine. Vaccinated are dying of covid. In some states at an equal or higher clip than those without.

That’s the science now. There is zero reason to force anyone to get the vaccine at this point. You’re protecting no one but yourself at this point and that protection is quickly waning.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Everyone should be willing to. Not because everyone should refuse the vaccine but because everyone should fight for the right to choose.

Not only that but at this point anyone with a single brain fold can see it’s a complete sham. The vaccinated spread it just as much as those that aren’t. Natural immunity is stronger than the vaccine. Vaccinated are dying of covid. In some states at an equal or higher clip than those without.

That’s the science now. There is zero reason to force anyone to get the vaccine at this point. You’re protecting no one but yourself at this point and that protection is quickly waning.
Meh, I got it because I want to travel, purely selfish. I’ve been out of the country 3 times this year for leisure, so getting back in with a negative result was priority.

El Correcto

god is dead
Jesus came to me in my dreams and told me not to let the commies shoot me up, have faith in him and he will keep me safe. This is a sincere belief. :)

JL 0513

So when we unvaccinated have to start testing weekly, I assume it will be on the clock? No way in hell we can be forced to travel to a medical facility every week on our own time.

Also, to you vax supporters, you understand this "fully vaccinated" status will soon be changing, right? Since it wears off in 6 months to a year, fully vaxxed will then become a booster every 6 months for the rest of your life. Are you ready for that?

Also, those willing to quit over this, do you really think it's easy to find $40/hr, full health coverage, a pension, and cumulated vacation weeks in a quick replacement job? Sorry, doesn't exist. If you can live with half the pay, go for it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Meh, I got it because I want to travel, purely selfish. I’ve been out of the country 3 times this year for leisure, so getting back in with a negative result was priority.
That’s why I got it also but it changed almost nothing about traveling for me.

But the vaccine isn’t doing a very good job of keeping you from testing positive. Same viral load after exposure for vaxxed vs unvaxxed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s why I got it also but it changed almost nothing about traveling for me.

But the vaccine isn’t doing a very good job of keeping you from testing positive. Same viral load after exposure for vaxxed vs unvaxxed.
And you’re going to have to have boosters now too

I agree with you 100%
You aren't hurting anybody else by not getting vaccinated

Faceplanted

all that’s gonna happen is those unvaxed will be required to be tested. It will probably consist of a questioner once a week, at worst a q-tip in the nose.