Everyone needs to be vaccinated.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UnionStrong

meet the new boss same as the old boss!
27C286C6-EDDE-4E09-A7A0-706DB26E6822.gif

AKCoverMan

Follow the money trail… more shots mean more money to big pharma. Doesn’t matter that case counts go up as vaccination counts go up. They’ve gotten as many adults as they can now they have to get em to line up again and again..and add to the count of vaccines by adding younger and younger kids to the list of “approved recipients“.

If it was all about saving lives as much effort would have been put into effective treatments administered early on instead of telling Covid patients to go home and isolate until it got so bad they couldn’t breath. Literally tens of not hundreds of thousand of deaths could have been avoided but the official narrative is all about vaccine, lockdowns, and masks. And if you say anything else you’ll be shut down.

UnionStrong

Follow the money trail… more shots mean more money to big pharma. Doesn’t matter that case counts go up as vaccination counts go up. They’ve gotten as many adults as they can now they have to get em to line up again and again..and add to the count of vaccines by adding younger and younger kids to the list of “approved recipients“.

If it was all about saving lives as much effort would have been put into effective treatments administered early on instead of telling Covid patients to go home and isolate until it got so bad they couldn’t breath. Literally tens of not hundreds of thousand of deaths could have been avoided but the official narrative is all about vaccine, lockdowns, and masks. And if you say anything else you’ll be shut down.
They can’t get emergency authorization for a vaccine if other viable treatments exist.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Faced with the gravest health crisis in memory, governments deployed newly developed vaccines in record time. Many countries indemnified pharmaceutical companies that made the shots, with some governments promising to consider compensation for suspected Covid-19 vaccine-related injuries.
Now governments, including the U.S. and U.K., are trying to live up to that pledge. They are in the very early stages of applying existing vaccine-injury programs to hundreds of claims of injury alleged from Covid-19 shots.
Serious side effects so far have been very rare—estimated at roughly one to 11 per 100,000 doses for some of the more serious harmful reactions identified by regulators in the most-affected age groups, according to U.S. and European government officials and researchers. They include blood clotting, nervous-system disorders and heart problems, all of which also can be caused by Covid itself.

Most of the side effects resolve quickly, but others in rare cases have required hospitalization and ongoing medical care. In even rarer instances, regulators and researchers tracking them say, side effects have been deadly.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Why do you guys give him so much crap? Have you ever heard the term “don’t hate the player hate the game”

Part of it was his adamantly pro-vaccine, Pro-Biden posts during covid, as well as his general tendency to blame anything negative on Republicans, mega MAGA or anyone not on the left.

I give him credit. He takes his licks on here long after the rest of the left-leaning posters like The Driver and Itwillbefine all high-tailed it out.

HarryWarden

Part of it was his adamantly pro-vaccine, Pro-Biden posts during covid, as well as his general tendency to blame anything negative on Republicans, mega MAGA or anyone not on the left.

I give him credit. He takes his licks on here long after the rest of the left-leaning posters like The Driver and Itwillbefine all high-tailed it out.
the mods on this site are way cooler than Reddit for allowing such varied opinions and discussion, that’s for sure. I would have been banned by now if this was Reddit

I am confused how many republicans are against vaccines though when it was trump who sped them through and praises them and takes full credit for them