Everyone ready for the gong show that is going to happen tomorrow?

dezguy

iPhone 5 day tomorrow. Our station is seriously undermanned so it should be interesting. Going to be one of those days where management tells you, you have to go out with more stops than your stop count says. Can't wait for the yelling matches that break out on the belt. lol

MAKAVELI

iPhone 5 day tomorrow. Our station is seriously undermanned so it should be interesting. Going to be one of those days where management tells you, you have to go out with more stops than your stop count says. Can't wait for the yelling matches that break out on the belt. lol
Shi t thats everyday at my station.

dezguy

Mine too but tomorrow should be especially bad. Gonna be an early look at what peak is going to be like this year.

hypo hanna

Everyone make up forms tonight for your managers to sign stating you are being sent out over capacity and you will not be held accountable for any lates, missed pick ups, hour violations or accidents that may result. State you aren't taking one more stop then plan unless its signed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everyone make up forms tonight for your managers to sign stating you are being sent out over capacity and you will not be held accountable for any lates, missed pick ups, hour violations or accidents that may result. State you aren't taking one more stop then plan unless its signed.

Sounds like it would be a great day to be ill with Purple People Flu.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Our manager told all of us no one is allowed to be sick because it's an important day for FedEx. That got a pretty good laugh.
Then tell him or her that they need all managers to put on uniforms, find a vehicle and go out there and make themselves useful.

We started early and left the bldg early. No additional volume on my rte today. In fact, I'm under capacity. I've been screwing off since the end of my PO cycle. This rte is a 4x10 with PUPs and I've had maybe 4 oncalls. Lotsa gap today. Ill hang out and troll the Internet for you guys that are busy. Have a good weekend!

dezguy

We started early and left the bldg early. No additional volume on my rte today. In fact, I'm under capacity. I've been screwing off since the end of my PO cycle. This rte is a 4x10 with PUPs and I've had maybe 4 oncalls. Lotsa gap today. Ill hang out and troll the Internet for you guys that are busy. Have a good weekend!

We started half hour early today. Guess how many phones I delivered? 0! I think I saw two come down the belt the whole sort. Great job, management.

texan

We started half hour early today. Guess how many phones I delivered? 0! I think I saw two come down the belt the whole sort. Great job, management.
What can 55 Glenlake do, but share, and plan with the past historical release of the last Apple phones series?

We, (UPS) must be ready in case it is as the last release.

With all respect, please stop chiding over an 1/2 hour early
and the results in your area.

Life is full of variances and anticipations.

Sorry for hard words, but deal with it.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Over dispatched every day at big brown. No biggee used to an ass whoopin every day. Ching ching n that's al I got to say bout that lol.

hypo hanna

What can 55 Glenlake do, but share, and plan with the past historical release of the last Apple phones series?

We, (UPS) must be ready in case it is as the last release.

With all respect, please stop chiding over an 1/2 hour early
and the results in your area.

Life is full of variances and anticipations.

Sorry for hard words, but deal with it.

​Huh?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I have at least 6 cell phone stores on my rte.
2 days ago the VZW store got a butt load.
Yesterday, ATT got a butt load.
Today, ATT got another butt load.
All on time, no lates, no missed pups. And, I took an hr. lunch all week.

whenIgetthere

The route I covered today has four cell phone stores, each got between four and six boxes, they usually get two or three each, so no big deal here. Last CTV was late, so we got a late start. I didn't have any resi Apples today, either.