Everyone works New Year's Eve

jaker

trolling
Well everyone is Schedule to work Wednesday , I didnt catch on when they did it the day after Christmas

But what they are doing is having everybody come in and then send home based on what their needs are

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I told a bunch of guys that on Christmas , but it just falls on deaf ears
Day after xmas I understand but New Years Eve. It's at least time and half and easiest day ever. Plus they are sending home 50% of the drivers anyway.

Stand up 1 time is all it would take.

UPSwife0174

Doing pretty much the same thing here. Spouse says it's "hours worked" only? No production bonus, etc. (which doesn't mean a whole lot since the "production" bonus seems to be: "eat a cracker on a tuesday when the sun is out, get extra money!" or just as easy to comprehend anyway.).

By The Book

Doing pretty much the same thing here. Spouse says it's "hours worked" only? No production bonus, etc. (which doesn't mean a whole lot since the "production" bonus seems to be: "eat a cracker on a tuesday when the sun is out, get extra money!" or just as easy to comprehend anyway.).
If spouse is forced in( didn't volunteer) he is entitled to 8 hours when he shows up. That is if you want him to work 8 hours that day. Cha Ching! That cracker thing was funny.

By The Book

We seem to talk a lot about how we are entitled to the 8 hour guarantee. Seems over 90 percent are afraid to ask for it though. Is it true that even though you volunteer for these holiday days, Saturdays and Sundays that we just worked are you still entitled to 8 hours if you request it?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your husband doesn't seem to have a clue how things work

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We seem to talk a lot about how we are entitled to the 8 hour guarantee. Seems over 90 percent are afraid to ask for it though. Is it true that even though you volunteer for these holiday days, Saturdays and Sundays that we just worked are you still entitled to 8 hours if you request it?
You can request 8 but don't whine if you get 11.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
But what they are doing is having everybody come in and then send home based on what their needs are
If they told me to come in "in case" and then sent me home because of "what they needed" I would tell them to toss my salad.