Evil 20xx

rickyb

looking foward to seeing these interviews. they are buried on youtube, the search algorithm is rigged. isnt this the whistleblower prior to the iraq war? i thought i saw a video with him getting interview by the MSM before the war:

rickyb

wilkerson says the extreme left will bankrupt you but you really gotta watch out for the extreme right as they will kill you. says cheney was lying to george bush. says the president only knows as much as people he surrounds himself with. talks about the history of the republican party and ties it to current day racism.

rickyb

heres part of an interview with lawrence wilkerson. he immediately says cheney was evil, and says the films focus on the family was overblown.

just rewatched vice with my dad who has problems with eating too much cheesy poofs and heart problems. i think power can poison oneself.

interested in what certain BC members thought this movie meant like DIDO?

my pops thinks that certain presidents and people in power like kissinger were good. it can be a depressing to assume basically everyone in power is a POS, as they are. id like to hear what chomsky thought of carter.

i guess pops didnt really learn anything he immediately ate some chips with mom after.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

heres part of an interview with lawrence wilkerson

just rewatched vice with my dad who has problems with eating too much cheesy poofs and heart problems. i think power can poison oneself.

interested in what certain BC members thought this movie meant like DIDO?

my pops thinks that certain presidents and people in power like kissinger were good. it can be a depressing to assume basically everyone in power is a POS, as they are. id like to hear what chomsky thought of carter.

i guess pops didnt really learn anything he immediately ate some chips with mom after.

You’re going to be orphaned soon.

Kissinger was a complete fk.

Most people in power are, it’s just ‘game of thrones’...

The people who rise to the top are just the most opportunistic and savvy cutthroat b’s.

Kind and gentle and smart people with genuine ideas about how to help society, those folk get ground under the jack-boot of commerce and money and lobbyists.

Sorry about your dad.

rickyb

You’re going to be orphaned soon.

Kissinger was a complete fk.

Most people in power are, it’s just ‘game of thrones’...

The people who rise to the top are just the most opportunistic and savvy cutthroat b’s.

Kind and gentle and smart people with genuine ideas about how to help society, those folk get ground under the jack-boot of commerce and money and lobbyists.

Sorry about your dad.
thank you sir!

one of my very religious bosses told tbh a pretty slack coworker he cant drink pop unless on break. the coworker grieved it and obviously won. i dont know how you can square religion with those kind of actions; guess people are just out of control and unaware.

BrownArmy

thank you sir!

one of my very religious bosses told tbh a pretty slack coworker he cant drink pop unless on break. the coworker grieved it and obviously won. i dont know how you can square religion with those kind of actions; guess people are just out of control and unaware.

I never said a word in that post about religion.

Something on your mind?

rickyb

I never said a word in that post about religion.

Something on your mind?
yea ur right. we were talking about power and i think about my bosses abuse of it. almighty hedges says most people in power are mediocre or venal. what do you think the polling was all about in the movie? what does it mean? and the interpretation of the law?

rickyb

1592974636605.png