AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
not enough bankruptcies
I was just talking about how, if The Rock runs in 2024
We’re talking about a true American who
-has overcome adversity his entire life
-was flat broke at 25 and then worked his way into the the American dream
-is an excellent speaker/communicator
-seems to have great karma
This is where we’re at folks. I may vote for my childhood wrestling hero for the US presidency. He would be a breath of fresh air compared to all these evil old crusty bastards who have these sheep all across the country eating off the palm of their hands

rickyb

I was just talking about how, if The Rock runs in 2024
We’re talking about a true American who
-has overcome adversity his entire life
-was flat broke at 25 and then worked his way into the the American dream
-is an excellent speaker/communicator
-seems to have great karma
This is where we’re at folks. I may vote for my childhood wrestling hero for the US presidency. He would be a breath of fresh air compared to all these evil old crusty bastards who have these sheep all across the country eating off the palm of their hands
is he really a good person tho and does he know anything about politics? he could be pretty similar to trump. the rock is very rich, and some ppl are rich because htey knew when to keep silent about what really matters.

rickyb

Bernie isn’t tied to *. That’s why they didn’t want him to win and pushed him out.
no he is but that doesnt mean he was their preferred guy. i dont think they like him. anywho one example of bernie being tied to the party is he didnt really go after hillary or biden when they ran. greenwald wrote a post about it. i forget the rest. chris hedges has criticized bernie about this.

oldngray

nowhere special
no he is but that doesnt mean he was their preferred guy. i dont think they like him. anywho one example of bernie being tied to the party is he didnt really go after hillary or biden when they ran. greenwald wrote a post about it. i forget the rest. chris hedges has criticized bernie about this.
Bernie is the crazy uncle they keep around for comic relief.

rickyb

Bernie is the crazy uncle they keep around for comic relief.
no defintely not but i think hes good comic relief for the right wingers for different reasons. democrats might do the same but i dont think thats why hes there.

hes probably where he is because of what he did, and he probably knew when to be silent for his personal gains. hedges says his historical moment was at the 2016 convention when he didnt walk out. bernie himself said he didnt want to end up like ralph nader, a pariah.

rickyb

theres this fascist congress lady whos banned on twitter and she believes all kinds of conspiracy theories. shes in georgia i think. she talked about running in 2024

Box Ox

I can see how you'd relate to this.

From the video description:

"Completely uninvited I simply walked up onto the stage and began talking in the microphone on the podium. Nobody knew who I was or what the hell was going on. But for some reason they just listened to me and nobody kicked us out. This created a conundrum. I had no prepared comments and no idea what to say or do. So of course I just rambled off all of this nonsense"

Thebrownblob

I can see how you'd relate to this.

From the video description:

"Completely uninvited I simply walked up onto the stage and began talking in the microphone on the podium. Nobody knew who I was or what the hell was going on. But for some reason they just listened to me and nobody kicked us out. This created a conundrum. I had no prepared comments and no idea what to say or do. So of course I just rambled off all of this nonsense"
Tom Greene was really never funny, annoying and cringey at best. Imo