Evil 20xx

rickyb

im rewatching vice movie, which is about dick cheney aka lord sidious.

at hte beginning of the movie, liz cheneys father kills his wife. dick cheney tells him to stay away from liz and the family. later dick cheney becomes a murder by being in charge of the govt and war machine. and then dick starts screwing around with his own family and betraying members.

oldngray

nowhere special

at hte beginning of the movie, liz cheneys father kills his wife. dick cheney tells him to stay away from liz and the family. later dick cheney becomes a murder by being in charge of the govt and war machine. and then dick starts screwing around with his own family and betraying members.

You do realize that movie is little more than a hit piece on Cheney and not reality?

rickyb

You do realize that movie is little more than a hit piece on Cheney and not reality?
are you sure hes a good guy (or even mediocre guy)? george lucas has referred to him as lord sidious, not that george is an expert on politics, but i feel his star wars movies shows how power functions.

the movie is probably pretty close to the truth.

1 bought 2 or 3 copies and donated 2 of htem immediately to the library, and i will donate the 3rd after i watch it enough.

oldngray

nowhere special
are you sure hes a good guy (or even mediocre guy)? george lucas has referred to him as lord sidious, not that george is an expert on politics, but i feel his star wars movies shows how power functions.

the movie is probably pretty close to the truth.

1 bought 2 or 3 copies and donated 2 of htem immediately to the library, and i will donate the 3rd after i watch it enough.

Why would I listen to George Lucas about politics? Vice movie isn't even remotely close to the truth. I doubt Cheney was a saint but he certainly wasn't the evil figure depicted in the film.

rickyb

Why would I listen to George Lucas about politics? Vice movie isn't even remotely close to the truth. I doubt Cheney was a saint but he certainly wasn't the evil figure depicted in the film.
i dont know because 3 of his movies are some of the most famous movies ever and they are overtly political and thats probably part of the reason they are so famous because they are right about how politics works.

im not saying hes an expert on current events, but i think hes right to call cheney darth sidious.

oldngray

nowhere special
i dont know because 3 of his movies are some of the most famous movies ever and they are overtly political and thats probably part of the reason they are so famous because they are right about how politics works.

im not saying hes an expert on current events, but i think hes right to call cheney darth sidious.

He doesn't like Cheney. That's his right. Doesn't mean he is also correct.

That’s not real news Ricky