Express RTD to Feeder… worth it?

GameCockFan

I would definitely make the move. In a few years you're going to have a better schedule, still probably nights though. Free insurance ($200) deductible for a family. Lot of vacation time.(6 weeks+1week opt +1 week sick) I work four 10's. (48hrs) Off Sat/Sun/Mon. Easiest job at UPS. Made just under 110k last year. By the time you get to top rate should be $45ish/hr. In a larger hub you can get as many hours as you want.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
A big question to ask yourself is if your wife is supportive. If she’s needy, it will never work if you switch over. You will end up divorced. You need someone who will have your back when you’re working the crazy hours. Ask any of these guys on here who’ve been long time feeder drivers with long marriages. They will all tell you that they couldn’t have done it without the backing of their wives handling the home front.
Behind every great man, there is a great woman

Holding a knife.

Savage123

I would definitely make the move. In a few years you're going to have a better schedule, still probably nights though. Free insurance ($200) deductible for a family. Lot of vacation time.(6 weeks+1week opt +1 week sick) I work four 10's. (48hrs) Off Sat/Sun/Mon. Easiest job at UPS. Made just under 110k last year. By the time you get to top rate should be $45ish/hr. In a larger hub you can get as many hours as you want.
How long did it take you to get that 4/10 hour shift? You must have a lot of seniority.