Eye insurance

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
eye insurance is a scam that pays out billions to luxottica. You can mail-order a pair of glasses for under $30 outside of the monopoly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's a valid question. It was cheaper for me to go to the mall and get a pair than what it was using my insurance.
I get a cheap frame under the 125 limit in store that I'll just end up scratching up at work, totally free. Then use the prescription to get a nice pair online for dirt cheap.

Eyewear is a total ripoff.

IMG_20180707_190921562.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I am actually in a good spot right now.
My father's insurance covers me until I hit 26. Good vision and dental but a huge medical copay. Teamcare is the opposite. Combine the two and I get literally everything except the chiropractor completely free.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Good job getting some overpriced :censored2: brand. Try a pair of Maui Jim’s and you’ll see what I’m talking about. And their customer service and 2 year warranty is the best you’ll ever see, google it.

Personal experience, wife broke a pair of Banyan’s, about $250. I called MJ and they said send’m in and we’ll see what we can do. Sent me a new pair, no questions asked.

Don't you wish ups put the customer first like that

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Don't you wish ups put the customer first like that
Yep, actually picked up some amber Hoko’apa’s for $150 after a $50 discount last week for myself. While I was talking to the salesman at Sunglass Hut about them, decided I’d get my wife a pair also. That’s how you build loyalty and have customers beg to give you money, offer a quality product and take care of them after the sale.

El Correcto

god is dead
I get a cheap frame under the 125 limit in store that I'll just end up scratching up at work, totally free. Then use the prescription to get a nice pair online for dirt cheap.

Eyewear is a total ripoff.
Not when you look good. For you might as well walk around in pajama bottoms, white shirt and some flip flops.

sikidiki

I have oakleys i purchased before i started working, 200 for the frames and 475 for the lenses. I'm too scared to ask how much prescription Sunglasses are since my frames allow me to interchange lenses