friend your iPhone

Faceplanted

Managment said no id "meet with customer" deliveries for iPhones today. Iv been turning people away all day, also a bunch of ni1 people today. Boy are they gonna be pissed when they have to either wait till 7pm when I deliver to their house or drive to ups and pick it up tomorrow cause the eta is late!!!!!

friend your iPhone!!

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Managment said no id "meet with customer" deliveries for iPhones today. Iv been turning people away all day, also a bunch of ni1 people today. Boy are they gonna be :censored2: when they have to either wait till 7pm when I deliver to their house or drive to ups and pick it up tomorrow cause the eta is late!!!!!

friend your iPhone!!

Tell them the new iPhone isn't all that cool anyway.

Managment said no id "meet with customer" deliveries for iPhones today. Iv been turning people away all day, also a bunch of ni1 people today. Boy are they gonna be :censored2: when they have to either wait till 7pm when I deliver to their house or drive to ups and pick it up tomorrow cause the eta is late!!!!!

friend your iPhone!!
They didn't say that to us this morning.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

friend your iPhone!!
Stop exaggerating you've been on the road for 3 hours...

oldngray

nowhere special
Deep down I know you want one.
disbelief.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the best part was when we raised stop counts on the centers without adding any routes, saying this would give them great density

the math corporate gave behind that was as follows:

poof_usual_suspects.gif