friend your iPhone

oldngray

nowhere special
Four food groups
Cooking-With-Lard-Cover.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had a couple of the new Apple watches, no iPhone8s that I know of. I could care less about spending a thousand bucks for an iPhone X, some of the Androids are getting near that price range too. I like Apple, I use an i6 and a MacBook Pro. My current phone works fine, I don't need facial recognition to turn it on. Smartphones cost about $200 to manufacture, lots of markup in that business.

I had a couple of the new Apple watches, no iPhone8s that I know of. I could care less about spending a thousand bucks for an iPhone X, some of the Androids are getting near that price range too. I like Apple, I use an i6 and a MacBook Pro. My current phone works fine, I don't need facial recognition to turn it on. Smartphones cost about $200 to manufacture, lots of markup in that business.
Hi Scratch. How you holding up?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
$1000 is freakin insane, people are financing these things at 55 bucks a month.
I'm glad there's finally a new one, my wife's been complaining about her 5C for two years. I bet I can get her an Iphone 7 on ebay for $250 within a few months.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My route had maybe 5 orders. Nobody jumping to buy.
Wall street not happy with Apple. Stock down after a new phone announcement, total fail.

It's a bizarre move to announce the Iphone 8 and Iphone 10(X) at the same time. Why buy an 8, the 10 will be out in November. Close enough to Christmas to boost sales I guess, hopefully these chumps don't wait till the last minute to buy.