facebook censure?

trickpony1

Tuesday morning my cup of coffee and I sat down to enjoy some surfing.

I opened my facebook account only to be met by numerous posts/notifications of a flashmob/rally at your state capital this Saturday, February 16, from 11 to 3 (in your time zone).

The apparent objective, Protests against Obama, is to give the public a venue to express disdain for obama.

An hour later all the posts/notifications had mysteriously disappeared. What's up with this?

island1fox

Interesting. I have not heard of this before.

Maybe Holder threatened them with encouraging civil disobedience or insurrection and they caved !!

trickpony1

The FB posts were mysteriously deleted but not before emails got out to people.

I am told this rally will occur at the state capitals of all 50 states. Scheduled 11 to 3 in your time zone. This should be interesting.

Some friends and I intend to be present for the rally in our state.

Be sure and watch the evening news. I bet nothing is said.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I opened my facebook account only to be met by numerous posts/notifications of a flashmob/rally at your state capital this Saturday, February 16, from 11 to 3 (in your time zone).

The apparent objective, Protests against Obama, is to give the public a venue to express disdain for obama.

An hour later all the posts/notifications had mysteriously disappeared. What's up with this?

Maybe there was NO RESPONSE to the requests and the promoter just simply pulled it down? Right wing organization is about as strong as a used tea bag right about now.

Oh wait, "used tea bag" = "tea party".... wow.. i made a joke..!

LOL

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The FB posts were mysteriously deleted but not before emails got out to people.

I am told this rally will occur at the state capitals of all 50 states. Scheduled 11 to 3 in your time zone. This should be interesting.

Some friends and I intend to be present for the rally in our state.

Be sure and watch the evening news. I bet nothing is said.

Wont happen in California, so make that 49 states.

Not that many stupid people dumb enough to do something like that.

Peace

TOS

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

The Whitehouse made the story on Obama's kid's non-parentally supervised trip to Mexico with a dozen of her friends disappear. You decide.

fishtm2001

Be open and transparent. One would expect a balanced of liberals and conservatives on the panel, no?
The Oversight Board found that Trump “praised and supported people involved in a continuing riot where people died, lawmakers were put at serious risk of harm, and a key democratic process was disrupted.”

end of story

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly unfairly treated for so long..."
Doesn't make me want to burn things down like a BLM looting event.

Wally

Lol, Pamela Karlan is a judge. She hates Trump so much that she used Barron Trump’s name in Trump’s impeachment hearing.

This is going to be fun!

Wally

Another Judge:

"Down the Middle" Columbia Law Prof. Jamal Greene was ...aide to Senator Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings!

Wally

Ladies and Gentlemen, Catalina Botero-Marino! Law professor and abortion rights activist!

Wally

Ladies and Gentlemen, this former Prime Minister and self described atheist hails from the liberal mecca of Denmark! Let's give it up for Helle "I Love Biden" Thorning-Schmidt!!!