facebook fan of browncafe

Facebook can indeed be very time consuming, but when you are injured and can't work or do much of anything physical for extended periods one can keep from getting bored with facebook added to BC, Crusie Critic and Email...yadayadayada

Facebook isn't just for kids and females.

Just signed up as a fan of Browncafe on Facebook - as I looked at the other fans on Facebook I couln't help but to think to myslef..."that's got to be (fill in Browncafe celebrities here)"...I'm pretty sure I hit about a 97 percent accuracy level...but who knows....WOW, I just pictured some of you totally differently....
I can't find the fan page on facebook...everything brings me right back to this forum.

over9five

Staff member
...DOn't know what to make of this one other than to assume that you assume I am a male???:princess::princess:

Oops, no, wasn't even thinking of you. I am male, but I kinda assumed it was girl thing.

Now I know I am one of only 3 people who don't do this...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm with you, but people are starting to know me anyhow. I've posted many times where I work and what I do. If you've read enough, it's not hard to figure out who I am. People have even yelled, "Hey Over!" which kinda makes me cringe....
You should come join us Over!:happy2:

sosocal

Oops, no, wasn't even thinking of you. I am male, but I kinda assumed it was girl thing.

Well now that I see I may not be stereotyped as light in the loafers for bringing it up--I could be a guy -:funny:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
What with the BC and my new DVR, throw in Facebook and I would have to become a Runner/Gunner just to get home and get connected.

UPSERNOJ

Just signed up as a fan of Browncafe on Facebook - as I looked at the other fans on Facebook I couln't help but to think to myslef..."that's got to be (fill in Browncafe celebrities here)"...I'm pretty sure I hit about a 97 percent accuracy level...but who knows....WOW, I just pictured some of you totally differently....

I did a search for BC a while back on FB and found a few. Wasn't sure which one reflects this website.

Will check again tonight when I get home. Cannot access FB from work.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Apparently everyone except you and me have one. It was supposed to be for young people but the parents are taking over.
Me too!

Not just you two- Count me as a non conformist in regards to that.
Ditto!

I was under the assumption that FaceBook and MySpace were for the kids in school or under 30 somethings.

My daughter, age 37 got my wife on FaceBook and before long my wife told her to register myself, she was tired of me posting on her account.

We do share some common friends but it has been a great way to connect with some old friends that we worked with years ago and we no longer see.

She ends up tending her Farm on FB quite a bit so yes you can spend a lot of time on there.

I guess it equals my time here on BC, Nascar and local message boards.
While my Wife indulges in her online stuff, I'm out running, cycling and striving to stay healthy.

Make that 4, and if you count the fact that I don't have a cell phone, that means I'm really lost.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What with the BC and my new DVR, throw in Facebook and I would have to become a Runner/Gunner just to get home and get connected.
It's not that bad. I don't run/gun but I find time to spend time both on BC and Facebook. It is great to be able to catch up with friends and family, in both places.
Well now that I see I may not be stereotyped as light in the loafers for bringing it up--I could be a guy -:funny:
So which is it? :wink2:

I know, Over9 and Satellite are the only mods not on there.
Come on guys, it's really not that bad. You can only be seen by those that you approve. :happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I clicked on Cheryl's link and read a few of the comments and Rocketman is a Rhodes scholar compared to a lot of these people.

I have little use for Facebook, MySpace, Skype, Twitter, et al.