Facebook Takes Down the Accounts of Patriot Prayer and Its Leader

fishtm2001

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
COURTESY PHOTO: STEVEN SHANE HOWARD - Steven Shane Howard, a former Imperial Wizard for the North Mississippi White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan currently is living in Vancouver, has attended Patriot Prayer rallies. He now hopes to stage his own local events.
COURTESY PHOTO: STEVEN SHANE HOWARD - Steven Shane Howard, a former Imperial Wizard for the North Mississippi White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan currently is living in Vancouver, has attended Patriot Prayer rallies. He now hopes to stage his own local events.

"I know Joey Gibson" said Steven Shane Howard, a former Imperial Wizard for the North Mississippi White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan living in Vancouver, Washington. "I've seen white supremacists at his events."
There’s dregs in any group. Do these guys represent BLM?

Now I’m being put in the position of defending Patriot Prayer because you’re being intellectually dishonest/lazy.

fishtm2001

Howard has talked with Gibson and other members of Patriot Prayer and found them sympathetic to his cause. He said it was no accident that people like him show up at Patriot Prayer rallies. "Joey Gibson does align himself with white supremacists. That's what pisses a lot of people off, that he hides it," Howard said. "But it's obvious that it's there. I am a white nationalist, and I've seen other white nationalists at his events."

newfie

Howard has talked with Gibson and other members of Patriot Prayer and found them sympathetic to his cause. He said it was no accident that people like him show up at Patriot Prayer rallies. "Joey Gibson does align himself with white supremacists. That's what pisses a lot of people off, that he hides it," Howard said. "But it's obvious that it's there. I am a white nationalist, and I've seen other white nationalists at his events."
who?