Facebook--"Vote no on UPS contract" page. Anyone seen this?

upsmaninmi

I came across the page and can't believe some of the pictures that are posted. Wonder how many people have been fired for doing this stuff on the clock....

I came across the page and can't believe some of the pictures that are posted. Wonder how many people have been fired for doing this stuff on the clock....
I saw one of my guys post a pic that would have got him fired. I called him and had him take it down. He would have been toast is someone saw it.

UPS4Life

Maybe they don't know about BC and its their own little ups facebook page..... Only you would think with what they're posting it would be private.

S

selfcancelsignal

Well, some chic took a picture of herself in the back of the truck with her uniform shirt off and just a tank top on if you'd like to check it out.....
Ok, I bit. Damn! Why did I never see pretty troublemakers like that delivering to me all the years I did shipping & receiving?! [emoji3]

Overpaid Union Thug

That page was pretty active leading up to the contract being ratified. It was a little to hostile for me. It made the worst days on here seem like a Sunday school picnic. I deleted myself from it shortly after the news broke about the contract being ratified. The whining was unbearable. Then I canceled my Facebook account soon after that. And I don't miss it.