Facial hair medical release

Faceplanted

1-855-877-4772

Ask for the beard release form. They should email it to you. Go to the dermatologist have them fill it out correctly and your good to go

Returntosender

IMG_0929.GIF

Returntosender

A lot of us snowflakes are soft and our fragile skin cant handle shaving every day.
Nair™ for Men Body Cream is great for large body areas. Nair™ for Men Body Cream can be used on a man's chest, back, legs and arms. ... NairMen Hair Remover Body Cream does not affect the rate at which one's hair grows, nor the character or thickness of the hair shaft.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its always been easier for me to shave than trim a beard properly. I knew the appearance guidelines when I applied, I had to cut my long hair.

Faceplanted

Its always been easier for me to shave than trim a beard properly. I knew the appearance guidelines when I applied, I had to cut my long hair.
Some people have legit skin issues and they cannot shave every day. If I shave every day my whole neck gets all red with massive bumps and bleeding all over. I started shaving every other day and once managment started picking on me I went to the Doctor and don't shave now. I have tried everything.... the older I have got the worse the issue has gotten.

Thanks for thinking everybody is like you and doesn't get irritation that makes it hard to live with, especially in the summer months when salty sweat irritates it more.

I have a problem taking steroids every day as the doctor said I could, I could just not shave and have a healthy body minus the steroids.

Thanks for your concern though brother!!!

Box Ox

Some people have legit skin issues and they cannot shave every day. If I shave every day my whole neck gets all red with massive bumps and bleeding all over. I started shaving every other day and once managment started picking on me I went to the Doctor and don't shave now. I have tried everything.... the older I have got the worse the issue has gotten.

Thanks for thinking everybody is like you and doesn't get irritation that makes it hard to live with, especially in the summer months when salty sweat irritates it more.

I have a problem taking steroids every day as the doctor said I could, I could just not shave and have a healthy body minus the steroids.

Thanks for your concern though brother!!!

Wouldn't take it personally. Were just used to dude bros who come on here asking if they'll have to fight the power to save their super rad goatees if they become drivers. You're a unique case.

Faceplanted

How come the can't shave problem wasn't a problem years back? Plastics turning the nads soft?
To be honest, I would assume our diet (corn and gluten based) as well as the tons of chemicals in the food we eat has made peoples skin much more easially irritated. There are tons of studies that would back up this fact.

Allergies are also up at a higher rate the past 2 generations as well as asthma.

If you eat clean and live health you are probably less likely to have skin irritation issues or allergies, now and days it's impossible

I hate all these gluten free and corn syrup eating hippies but I think they are on to something. Foreign counties who eat land grown un modified crops and real free range animals are much healthier concerning allergies and just longer expectancy than in the USA.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
To be honest, I would assume our diet (corn and gluten based) as well as the tons of chemicals in the food we eat has made peoples skin much more easially irritated. There are tons of studies that would back up this fact.

Allergies are also up at a higher rate the past 2 generations as well as asthma.

If you eat clean and live health you are probably less likely to have skin irritation issues or allergies, now and days it's impossible

I hate all these gluten free and corn syrup eating hippies but I think they are on to something. Foreign counties who eat land grown un modified crops and real free range animals are much healthier concerning allergies and just longer expectancy than in the USA.
And less incidences of cancers.