Failed driving test.

Hitman23

I failed my driving test because my mirror clipped something on the way back into the building. The instructor was playing on his phone most of the drive. I was saying that it worried him I didn't see the thing my mirror hit. Now thinking about it him being in his phone was a huge distraction. And that's why he didn't see it either.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why would he being on the phone be a distraction to you
Your eyes should be on the road scanning treeline to treeline. Not worrying about what someone in the other seat is doing

Whargoul

Did you break the mirror or did it just fold in? You should know what you hit. Ask if you can get another shot. I know around here they like to fail people the first time no matter what just so they aren't overconfident.

tacken

Come on Ups is all about the second chances! Keep your eyes on the road see the big picture. You did not..

AlphaMikeBravo

I failed my driving test because my mirror clipped something on the way back into the building. The instructor was playing on his phone most of the drive. I was saying that it worried him I didn't see the thing my mirror hit. Now thinking about it him being in his phone was a huge distraction. And that's why he didn't see it either.

Are you REALLY blaming a passenger for a car you should be in control of? Pardon me but....

troll.jpg

Hitman23

It folded in. It I would have passed if not for that. I have to wait 6th months.
I was just posting what happened. I'm extremely disappointed. Thanks to some of you for the not kind responses.

rod

Retired 22 years
I realize its the "in thing to do now days" to blame everyone else for your problems --but face it-------YOU friend'ed up. Better luck next time.

Hitman23

giphy.gif

bubble.png
TAP+HOLDTO COPY/PASTE IN A TXT

LAUGHING
LEONARDO DICAPRIO
LAUGH
HAHA
SARCASTIC
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
FORCED LAUGHING
DISINGENUOUS