Failed Pre-employment Drug Test at Express (Driver)

HazeFoley

Will this effect my employment at Ground? Yes I'm an idiot. A qtpi passed me a joint after a friend's wedding and I let my other head get the best of me. Is this a permanent DQ from Express or will I have the opportunity to apply again after a certain time frame? Will ground be able to see this?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5C5AAC5A-C18D-4C21-A92E-43B0DB98FA31.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Will this effect my employment at Ground? Yes I'm an idiot. A qtpi passed me a joint after a friend's wedding and I let my other head get the best of me. Is this a permanent DQ from Express or will I have the opportunity to apply again after a certain time frame? Will ground be able to see this?

Nah your good

It will be fine

If you have a CDL it’ll be reported to the federal clearinghouse and you’re pretty much done driving anywhere. If not, I doubt Express and Ground share records.
That said, if you can’t pass a drug test when you know it’s coming you probably won’t last long at a job that has randoms. If you want a job driving trucks you shouldn’t do drugs.

HazeFoley

You are right. Made the decision to jump to UPS while I'm at this low point. Gonna suck being a PH but at least I'll be able to buy a house someday

AB831

Consider yourself lucky. If Ground somehow finds out and cans you, six months later, you'll realize it was the best thing that ever happened to you.

NC man

At our location,Express ,wevhave not had random tests in years.Nowvthe DOT physical they do take urine sample and test that .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yo stoner. Quit the dope.

Meme: Knows drug test is is forthcoming , does drugs anyway...