Failed Road Test

Pandakz

I have a question... once you fail your road test, what's the next step? You just lost your opportunity to drive for UPS or you can try it again or what's next?

I think the supervisor that took me was too rude with the qualifications and I'm so sad to be honest because i was studying so for much this and I failed.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I have a question... once you fail your road test, what's the next step? You just lost your opportunity to drive for UPS or you can try it again or what's next?

I think the supervisor that took me was too rude with the qualifications and I'm so sad to be honest because i was studying so for much this and I failed.
6 month wait to try again here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

if you can’t pass a simple driving test maybe you’re not cutout for this line of work