Fair and Balanced News

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s funny that you mention that. When I first heard about the “Q” conspiracy, I just assumed that it was a parody of stereotypical Trump supporters that was created to annoy liberal intellectuals. Come to find out (unfortunately), a certain percentage of the population is just that far gone - troubled, troubled times.
Well to be fair, it originated on 4chan. So there's a good chance it's just a huge trolling success that they fell for.

But ya, a lot of the stuff they believe has been spouted here by deplorables like Newfie so overall it's a sad state of affairs.

Last edited:

Meat

Well to be fair, it originated on 4chan. So there's a good chance it's just a huge trolling success that they feel for.

But ya, a lot of the stuff they believe has been spouted here by deplorables like Newfie so overall it's a sad state of affairs.

I do find it interesting that none of the usual suspects on this site have cast aspersions on the movement. Their silence speaks volumes.

bacha29

I saw plenty of Hillary signs as well as Trump signs but I never once saw anyone tearing down a Hillary sign. However I did see plenty of deranged liberals attempting to illegally steal Trump signs.
Liberals didn't need to take down the signs I mentioned .Embarrassed Trump supporters took them down themselves. Furthermore we evil communist sympathizing liberals are solely responsible for the passage of collective bargaining. Something from which UPS bargaining unit employees have benefited enormously despite how painful it is for them to have to confront those facts.

newfie

It’s funny that you mention that. When I first heard about the “Q” conspiracy, I just assumed that it was a parody of stereotypical Trump supporters that was created to annoy liberal intellectuals. Come to find out (unfortunately), a certain percentage of the population is just that far gone - troubled, troubled times.

i havn't studied them but I think they feed the conspiracy cravings?

newfie

Furthermore we evil communist sympathizing liberals are solely responsible for the passage of collective bargaining. Something from which UPS bargaining unit employees have benefited enormously despite how painful it is for them to have to confront those facts.

agreed on the benifits. at the same time your side promotes free trade which has allowed corporations to move jobs over seas to avoid collective bargaining?

vantexan

"Liberal intellectuals" is an oxymoron.

vantexan

Liberals didn't need to take down the signs I mentioned .Embarrassed Trump supporters took them down themselves. Furthermore we evil communist sympathizing liberals are solely responsible for the passage of collective bargaining. Something from which UPS bargaining unit employees have benefited enormously despite how painful it is for them to have to confront those facts.
Glory days, yeah they'll pass you by, glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye....Bruce Springsteen.

Meat

"Liberal intellectuals" is an oxymoron.

We all have our opinions, I suppose. I forget, did I ever mention what I think of husbands that aren’t home to take care of their wives? - garbage, garbage, garbage. I see the Christian teachings did you a world of good!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The day is upon us, Mr. Jingleberry. Has your capacity to comprehend anything outside the narrow confines of your personal belief system improved?
Obviously not ... although I did understand your reply.

I like Jingleberry ... I'll have to keep that in mind for my next USERNAME.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I saw plenty of Hillary signs as well as Trump signs but I never once saw anyone tearing down a Hillary sign. However I did see plenty of deranged liberals attempting to illegally steal Trump signs.
I never saw any Hillary signs but then I try not to go on the wrong side of the tracks.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Does anyone have any opinions as to why Fox News would release an article regarding QAnon without including descriptive phrases such as “bat:censored2: crazy” or “a conspiracy for those that have been left behind”?

After all, that would be a fair assessment, right?
I’m gonna need to sleep on this and see if it makes any sense tomorrow.
Nope, 8 hours of sleep and this still sounds dopey.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Does anyone have any opinions as to why Fox News would release an article regarding QAnon without including descriptive phrases such as “bat:censored2: crazy” or “a conspiracy for those that have been left behind”?

After all, that would be a fair assessment, right?
Only a left-wing wigout conspiracy nut would have heard of q anon.
I bet @Baba gounj belongs to this conspiracy group ... needed something for the birther conspirators to flock to!

kermit.jpg