'Family Feud' Asked a Guy for Something that has to be

McGee

licked...

"Family Feud" is a lot dirtier than it used to be. On Monday's episode, an older guy named Gene was asked to name "something that has to be licked". (CAREFUL!) And his answer was . . . a WOMAN.

The best part was that Gene's wife was standing right next to him . . . and gave him a high-five. Unfortunately, it was NOT one of the answers on the board though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
licked...

"Family Feud" is a lot dirtier than it used to be. On Monday's episode, an older guy named Gene was asked to name "something that has to be licked". (CAREFUL!) And his answer was . . . a WOMAN.

The best part was that Gene's wife was standing right next to him . . . and gave him a high-five. Unfortunately, it was NOT one of the answers on the board though.

I don't know if the questions have gotten worse or the players but it's bad sometimes.

bbsam

Staff member
licked...

Gene should have gotten a disgusted look on his face and said, "Not you dear. The younger models.";)

Future

Victory Ride
Some unknown reason I can't download stuff fr u tube onto this site......but if u want a good laugh fr the newlywed show.... Look up episode when the ? Was......"name the strangest place you ever made whoppy". Mind u this was the 70's

rod

Retired 22 years
Some unknown reason I can't download stuff fr u tube onto this site......but if u want a good laugh fr the newlywed show.... Look up episode when the ? Was......"name the strangest place you ever made whoppy". Mind u this was the 70's