Fantasy Football

705red

Browncafe Steward
Its still a little early but i received an email from last years winner asking for a chance to defend his title. Brownman you got lucky and i would love another chance to prove your nothing more than a 1 hit wonder.

I will be looking for other suckers to join and im sure tie and tony will be back, so i will reserve spots for those returning from last year and then open it up for others.

If you are interested post a reply or pm me and if we have enough takers we will start up more than 1 league. It is free to join and costs nothing. We will be setting some different rules if you stop participating as someone did last year we will have to come up with a commitee to set those lineups to make it fair for all.

The draft will be a live online draft, last year we used yahoo and it was ok but espn also has a free league and you get live scoring immediately.

Bad Gas!

Its still a little early but i received an email from last years winner asking for a chance to defend his title. Brownman you got lucky and i would love another chance to prove your nothing more than a 1 hit wonder.

I will be looking for other suckers to join and im sure tie and tony will be back, so i will reserve spots for those returning from last year and then open it up for others.

If you are interested post a reply or pm me and if we have enough takers we will start up more than 1 league. It is free to join and costs nothing. We will be setting some different rules if you stop participating as someone did last year we will have to come up with a commitee to set those lineups to make it fair for all.

The draft will be a live online draft, last year we used yahoo and it was ok but espn also has a free league and you get live scoring immediately.

Bad Gas!

I'll play.I play every year in the yahoo league.I usually have a few yahoo i.d.'s to get more than 4 teams..Gas

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I would like to play if you have an opening. Been playing fantasy football for a long time. My first pick many years ago in a keeper league was Rodney Hampton for the Giants. He served me well for several years. I also remember when Bret Farve came in for the first time against my woeful Bengals, what 17-18 years ago, routing for Vince Workman on my team. Fantasy football is a great way to enjoy any game with any two teams. My wife hates it. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
how does it work?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_(American)

Hi DS,

Hope you had a nice VaCa.

The above link should help explain and there are many others if you google Fantasy Football.

You run your own football team, pick your own players during the opening draft and can trade players all season long. Your performance is based on how well your players perform and each week you play another team.

Tony

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ok guys and gals im setting up another league this year and will be working on it this weekend. The draft will be a live draft at ties house,jk. It will be a live draft online and you should be there. If not you can rate the rankings of your players to be drafted by the computer.

I will need your emails to send you the invites. For those of you that are worried about that, go to yahoo or some other site and create a different email. I had everyones emails last year and it worked out good, i didnt spam anyone, but tie sent me some nice pitures of himself everyday.

Pm your email addresses and we will get started. Right now looking at the 24th of this month but it can be changed. I will reserve spots for returning teams and then new teams will replace non returning teams in the order i get your pm.

Brownman15 is the defending champ and tony express had a lucky (good) season for his first year.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have set up the browncafe league and as of right now the draft date is set for the 30th at 845pm eastern time. This is a saturday and theres a couple of later times left that night. The 24th is unavailable at anytime.

brownman15

i'm in. ready 2 defend my title

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Red, got your message. It said you sent me an email from ESPN. To date I haven't got it. Have sent you several private messages to that extent. You haven't replied. Is this league still a go? Looking forward to playing. Hopefully Tie is in it. It would be alot of fun beating him down on yet another level.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Bad gas is the only one that has registered, i have sent out emails to everyone several times i will try again.