Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer Refuses to Concede, Sobs About Voter Fraud

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Um, this was a primary and she lost.
So it's not "the new GOP".
Try using your brain next time.
As usual you contribute nothing,thanks for beings so predictable.
I'm going to use some big words now, so try and keep up: The biggest strategy now with the GOP seems to be to incite fear and anger into the base . GOP candidates are accusing voter fraud when the elections go pear shaped for them. I guess they feel since the Orange baby Handed man got sympathy from his voter base by alleging voter fraud they shall use this to try and explain away serious election losses. The new idea of claiming fraud and not conceding when they clearly lost shows the depths the GOP has lowered itself too
Carry on

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Welcome to the new GOP: when things don't go your way, stomp your foot, hold your breathe and then scream VOTER FRAUD. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder from whom she learned this trick?
Wonder where she learned this trick? I might of found the answer for you. I’m sure you remember all this.

Welcome to the new GOP: when things don't go your way, stomp your foot, hold your breathe and then scream VOTER FRAUD. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder from whom she learned this trick?

Hey man I thought you were going to stay out of current events

Post us one of your songs

newfie

they learned from Al Gore and Hillary. like I've said before once one side starts this crap it just carries on and on.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I love Cult leader's baseless claims. I dont know what he did with his ass after Biden handed it to him

We finally know where Trump learned it from.

You know that feeling when you started a thread and then it backfires on you? Oh yeah you do.

Last edited:

newfie

He's one of the good old boys.
i think i found his stash

1661388911869.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We finally know where Trump learned it from.

You know that feeling when you started a thread and then it backfires on you? Oh yeah you do.

Trump was the sorest loser of them all,and the Dream Team of lawyers and that pillow guy he hired made the Trump :censored2:show even more hilarious