Fascism

rickyb

i was surprised there wasn't already a thread with this title. fascism is really popping up all over now. i was listening to a democracy now re-run on the radio today and chomsky was talking about how he remembers the 1930s and losing barcelona to fascism and hilter's speeches or something like that.

anyways im gonna post stuff i see online here relating to it.

Ben Norton ‏@BenjaminNorton 6h6 hours ago

Fascist Dutch leader Geert Wilders—who could be the next prime minister—campaigns on a call for an end to the religion of 1.7 billion people

C1M71abUkAELmql.jpg

wkmac

"(This article, co-written by Giovanni Gentile, is considered to be the most complete articulation of Mussolini's political views. This is the only complete official translation we know of on the web, copied directly from an official Fascist government publication of 1935, Fascism Doctrine and Institutions, by Benito Mussolini. This translation includes all the footnotes from the original.) Subtitles in article have been put in by us to make the article more readable."

The Doctrine of Fascism

wkmac

icke110_01a.jpg

lincoln-statue-fasces.jpg

s-l300.jpg

jfk_fasces-270x359.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

24_2-ek4.jpg

roman_lictor_with_fasces.jpg

And with all the drippings of the Fasces, let us not forget the original proper salute to the flag when reciting the pledge to the flag. With all the originalism and longing for the old ways of doing things, I think we should resurrect this too!

220px-Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sounds just like the caller I get from VA , who plays a recorded speech from Obama .

Next time I'll be sure to stay on the line and reply Heil Obama to everything .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Swastika

This is the ancient symbol found in Egypt, China, India and many other countries. It is a symbol of eternity and good luck. It was used by Hitler for his own propaganda so it just shows you how symbols can be changed from something positive to something negative.

rickyb

Swastika

This is the ancient symbol found in Egypt, China, India and many other countries. It is a symbol of eternity and good luck. It was used by Hitler for his own propaganda so it just shows you how symbols can be changed from something positive to something negative.
kinda like the matrix was used for bad and then its was used for good.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds just like the caller I get from VA , who plays a recorded speech from Obama .

Next time I'll be sure to stay on the line and reply Heil Obama to everything .

Der Fuhrer is taking his third consecutive weekend in Mar-A- Lago, probably playing golf, costing taxpayers millions.

What hypocrisy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At least he can play golf .

He's has lots of time to practice, having never actually worked for a living. I'd love to play with him, or actually be in the foursome behind with a 2 foot high 2-iron shot when I was "laying up".

Did Hitler enjoy golf too? I wonder if Don has his own private bunker besides the one beneath the White House.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The only group that is upset about him playing golf are the members of the golf club .
While he's there the place is off limits .
You paid thousands to join with a yearly dues of $15,000 and you can't even use the place .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The only group that is upset about him playing golf are the members of the golf club .
While he's there the place is off limits .
You paid thousands to join with a yearly dues of $15,000 and you can't even use the place .

Trump just doubled the membership fee, so he could profit from his new position. Sickening. Looks like Don considers the presidency a 9-5, Monday through Friday gig. I guess if something bad happens he'll get to it on Monday morning...after the hair session, of course.

wkmac

The solar cross at St. Peter's Square with the Basilica facing due east. And you thought due east was a Mecca thingy. The overlaid X are the solar path at the equinoxs when the sun traverses the celestial equator. Jesus said his message was a mystery and yet his mystery so to speak may have been in plain sight the whole time. God's Sun did hang on the cross. Or were we just too afraid to look? ;)

stpeterbasilica_aerial.jpg