Faster

BigE

What is the best way to follow your route and make good time as a new driver?I'm running over every day and being threatened and I've only had 4 days by myself.I feel like I'm running my ass off but this orion :censored2: is screwing also.Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just follow everything, work safely and by the methods. There are no ways to cheat anything to make your numbers look better.
Just be safe.

platinum9898

Punch in your hour lunch and work through some if it if you have to. Try to find time to sort your truck or sort little by little while you try to find your next few stops. Most importantly just be safe and have faith in your self. After a week or two you will have gotten the hang of it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Pooter

You don't need GPS. Don't start that :censored2:.

Get a smart phone to help you map out next day airs and that's it. Everything else you need to learn by repetition. (Street names, House numbers and street #
breaks).

Get a paper map of route and a plastic cover and plot points with a dry erase marker.

BigE

Yea pooter I know but I'm being pounded to memorize all these side streets now its crazy I need more time

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigE

I just feel like 4 days and you want me to be on time no problems or imma get disqualified its nuts

Sent using BrownCafe App

platinum9898

Don't worry about it man, it's their job to push you and threaten. They won't tell you if you're doing well. Keep doing your best, be safe and everything will fall in place. It takes time to learn.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigE

Thanks platinum I mean guys tell me no one gets disqualified that fast for going over but it still stressful and trust me I have been there 6 years and I always have a beast mentality. When I try hard I don't fail I persevere.

Sent using BrownCafe App