Fat Albert in the Corporate Office

Auditor

There is a guy in Corporate on the 5th floor who looks like Fat Albert from the Cosby cartoon. He must weigh 600 pounds. He's always in his office yelling and cussing at people on the phone or in person. He yells so loud everyone around hears him even with the door closed. I can't believe nobody does anything about this. Maybe they can't get rid of him because of his race.

S

splozi

There is a guy in Corporate on the 5th floor who looks like Fat Albert from the Cosby cartoon. He must weigh 600 pounds. He's always in his office yelling and cussing at people on the phone or in person. He yells so loud everyone around hears him even with the door closed. I can't believe nobody does anything about this. Maybe they can't get rid of him because of his race.

Or maybe they don't wanna get yelled at.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I seen a driver so fat here, he is looking straight up in the sky. Breathing heavy, sweating while walking and pulling behind him a huge icebox, probably full of ham hocks and candy bars. Im sure that guy hustles.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I don't work in corporate, & never been called fat albert. I may have been called Rod Farva though.
Just sayin

Popeye

I know who you're talking about. His nickname is "Brick". He has a big group reporting to him and he is really hated. The person I know in his group said they wish he'd drop dead from a heart attack. Pretty cold, but he treats people really bad.

pretzel_man

I've known "brick" for over 25 years. We have worked together many times over that period and he has always treated me great. I have never seen him treat others poorly. I have seen many great things he has done for UPS.

Spreading rumors and making fun of someone you don't know does not seem very honorable to me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I've known "brick" for over 25 years. We have worked together many times over that period and he has always treated me great. I have never seen him treat others poorly. I have seen many great things he has done for UPS.

Spreading rumors and making fun of someone you don't know does not seem very honorable to me.

Is "working together" the same as working for?
Because you haven't seen it, does it mean it doesn't happen?
Brick???...is that you?

Indecisi0n

FatPeople21.jpg

pretzel_man

Is "working together" the same as working for?
Because you haven't seen it, does it mean it doesn't happen?
Brick???...is that you?

No... I have never worked for him, and yes its possible that he does this and I have never seen it....

However, I have posted what I have personally witnessed.....

Not the case for others here.