Fat Gal Violates Airline Dress Policy, Gets Removed From Flight, Then Plays The Fat/Race Card

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's not all about you. Put a shirt on and grow up.

tiktok-airplane-croptop-03.jpg

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Several things....

She's got lots of chins.

Why wear the mask if you're not going to cover your nose.

When she pulled that shirt up I knew she clearly didn't lift.

Who did those tats... They are the real MVP.

I watched it without the sound.

Most importantly....

I don't have a tiptap account...

People always send me links and I only get to watch ten seconds of the hot chick Poppin it...

But this moose they let me watch the entire video.

Sheeesh

refineryworker05

Airline policy is airline policy. I don't know if the airlines let customers know "the dress code". What's amazing is the same mfers whining about airline mask policy and view that as tyranny... are ok with the airline dress code and don't view that as tyranny. whats worse seeing human flesh or giving someone a disease that can kill or significantly alter their long term health?

Any way, as far as her saying hey I was treated this way because I was a mixed raced over weight woman, well the question becomes are different races treated differently in America? Yes, Are over weight people treated differently in America? Yes. Are women treated differently in America? Yes. So who knows the specifics of her incident, but is it plausible she was treated differently based on those traits? Yes it is plausible.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Airline policy is airline policy. I don't know if the airlines let customers know "the dress code". What's amazing is the same mfers whining about airline mask policy and view that as tyranny... are ok with the airline dress code and don't view that as tyranny. whats worse seeing human flesh or giving someone a disease that can kill or significantly alter their long term health?

Any way, as far as her saying hey I was treated this way because I was a mixed raced over weight woman, well the question becomes are different races treated differently in America? Yes, Are over weight people treated differently in America? Yes. Are women treated differently in America? Yes. So who knows the specifics of her incident, but is it plausible she was treated differently based on those traits? Yes it is plausible.
We also cater to these whales. They spill over into the next seat, space rented by another passenger.

Like luggage, if you don't fit, you're on the hook to buy the extra seat.

over9five

Staff member
I think they fat shamed the poor girl. She was wearing a sports bra, might not have been a great choice, but I highly doubt the same thing would have happened to a skinny girl with a sports bra...

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I think they fat shamed the poor girl. She was wearing a sports bra, might not have been a great choice, but I highly doubt the same thing would have happened to a skinny girl with a sports bra...
They should just be fair...

Kick off the yoga pants wearers who shouldn't be showing that either.

Not the fit chicks tho...

They get a pass