Fatality in Florida??

wornoutupser

We received a diad message mid day that there had been a fatality in our district and to please maintain a proper following distance.
Any word out there as to what happened?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
So nice of the company to send out its thoughts to the drivers families in the press release.

Of course they made sure to include that they would work with shippers on claims for any impacted packages.

My thoughts are with these drivers families. Embarrassing.

Stopher

Very sad. It's :censored2: like this is why I hug my wife and daughter extra hard before I leave every morning. Unfortunately we work in a profession where tradgities like this can happen. Thoughts and prayers to the families.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So nice of the company to send out its thoughts to the drivers families in the press release.

Of course they made sure to include that they would work with shippers on claims for any impacted packages.

My thoughts are with these drivers families. Embarrassing.
Good post, couldn't have said it better myself.

clean hairy

ENOUGH ALREADY!
Quit the petty bickering PLEASE!
2 of our Brothers died burning to death!
We can only imagine the poor soul in the sleeper being woken up by the sound of the impact, and his last moments burning to death!
Please observe a moment of silence for loss of our Brothers.
Please help the families develop the strength to handle this sudden and tragic loss of their Son, Husband and Father. Hope their suffering was short and not prolonged.
My condolences to their Co-Workers as well.
Also remember, this could be one of us tomorrow, next, week, next month or next year, you never know.
We shall miss you now, but one day may get to meet you.
RIP Brothers!!