FAUX viewers give up on PALIN! LOL

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It appears that FAUX fans have given up on Sarah Palin.

The latest PALIN FOX poll shows exactly how UN-liked Sarah Palin is now that she has stepped down.

The poll asked voters what would be the best job for Sarah Palin now that she's resigned. Among all voters, the top choice
32 percent was HOMEMAKER
17 percent said she should be a TALK SHOW HOST
14 percent said VICE PRESIDENT
6 percent said PRESIDENT

Among Republican voters exclusively:

27% Vice President was the top choice
18% Homemaker
14% Talk show host
12% President

I am just glad our republican friends have realized what the rest of the country realized on November 2, 2008.

Thanks for coming around!

p.s. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
:rofl:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Hi, I want to be president, cause I'm a former beauty pageant contestant and i was the mayor of the METH capitol of the USA. My education background consists of 5 different junior colleges cause I couldnt manage to stay at one school because of poor grades until I landed in Utah and graduated, I also quit my job as govenor 18 months ahead of my elected term so I can get a talk show on FAUX news along with my other republican loser Mike Huckabee".

:princess:

"Im Sarah Palin, elect me in 2012 and Ill quit in 2014!!"

tieguy

Banned
That would easily be their biggest seller ever. Her getting elected president would turn those magazines into collectors items.

tieguy

Banned
"Hi, I want to be president, cause I'm a former beauty pageant contestant and i was the mayor of the METH capitol of the USA. My education background consists of 5 different junior colleges cause I couldnt manage to stay at one school because of poor grades until I landed in Utah and graduated, I also quit my job as govenor 18 months ahead of my elected term so I can get a talk show on FAUX news along with my other republican loser Mike Huckabee".

"Im Sarah Palin, elect me in 2012 and Ill quit in 2014!!"

Now back to our cricket symphony...

chirp....chirp......chirp.........chirp.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hurts not at all.
I dont totally understand her reason for quitting early, unless it is the reason she stated, which in politics today it makes sense.
I dont think she was the perfect candidate. But I liked her.
I think the reason might have something to do with her "imperfect" new baby, who she chose to love, instead of kill.
But the liberal side wouldnt understand truth over lies, or life over death, unless of course its their own life.

tieguy

Banned
Hurts doesnt it?
:peaceful:

Not sure why it should hurt. Palin was never more then a blip on the radar screen that we found out did not have enough experience to get elected to the VP job.

As such she has already been dismissed. Democrats like yourself though keep obsessing over her.

Here again you start another thread in her honor as she quietly tries to step out of public life.

Palin is yours to obsess over. If you're stupid enough to keep worrying about her then feel free.

Maybe you can dedicate a thread to Richard Nixon next. Rumor has it he may come back from the grave to run in four years.

diesel96

Hurts not at all.
I dont totally understand her reason for quitting early, unless it is the reason she stated, which in politics today it makes sense.
I dont think she was the perfect candidate. But I liked her.
I think the reason might have something to do with her "imperfect" new baby, who she chose to love, instead of kill.
But the liberal side wouldnt understand truth over lies, or life over death, unless of course its their own life.

Ok, lets me get this straight, your blanket statement is saying only Conservative woman have love for their "mentally challenged" children ? That's retarded Tooner...Can't paint with wider brush than that....

Not sure why it should hurt. Palin was never more then a blip on the radar screen that we found out did not have enough experience to get elected to the VP job.

As such she has already been dismissed. Democrats like yourself though keep obsessing over her.

Here again you start another thread in her honor as she quietly tries to step out of public life.

Palin is yours to obsess over. If you're stupid enough to keep worrying about her then feel free.

Maybe you can dedicate a thread to Richard Nixon next. Rumor has it he may come back from the grave to run in four years.

I tell you what, we'll get Obama's original birth certificate if you get us Palin's high School diploma.....

As she quietly steps out of public life? There's not a person in this room who thinks thats going to happen....books,TV,speaking engagements, endorsements, appearances.....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
UH Diesel, retarded NOT.
Ok, lets me get this straight, your blanket statement is saying only Conservative woman have love for their "mentally challenged" children ? That's retarded Tooner...Can't paint with wider brush than that....
Which side is against abortion, with a wide brush, and which side is for it, with a wide brush.
If you are not in the swathe that was painted do not worry.
There are women who would have chosen not to have that child. I said she was not one of them.

tieguy

Banned
I tell you what, we'll get Obama's original birth certificate if you get us Palin's high School diploma.....

is that a promise. I guarantee you palins will be easier to find then Obamas.

As she quietly steps out of public life? There's not a person in this room who thinks thats going to happen....books,TV,speaking engagements, endorsements, appearances.....

Man are you liberals really that afraid of her? A few more jokes about her kids getting knocked up and she should be done. :peaceful:

unionman

It appears that FAUX fans have given up on Sarah Palin.

The latest PALIN FOX poll shows exactly how UN-liked Sarah Palin is now that she has stepped down.

The poll asked voters what would be the best job for Sarah Palin now that she's resigned. Among all voters, the top choice
32 percent was HOMEMAKER
17 percent said she should be a TALK SHOW HOST
14 percent said VICE PRESIDENT
6 percent said PRESIDENT

Among Republican voters exclusively:

27% Vice President was the top choice
18% Homemaker
14% Talk show host
12% President

I am just glad our republican friends have realized what the rest of the country realized on November 2, 2008.

Thanks for coming around!

p.s. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
:rofl:
Can you imagine if she became V.P. and McCain had a heart attack or something. This country would be in a world of hurt. who knows it might have destroyed this great nation. McCain I liked, he was a little too stubborn like G.W. but he had the countries best interest in his heart.

unionman

Man are you liberals really that afraid of her? A few more jokes about her kids getting knocked up and she should be done. :peaceful:
Anybody can see she is not qualified to run a city let alone the country. When katie kuric interviewed her on the evening news. Katie looked more qualified then Palin did.

tieguy

Banned
anybody can see she is not qualified to run a city let alone the country. When katie kuric interviewed her on the evening news. Katie looked more qualified then palin did.

thus the question why the liberal pinko ******s keep devoting threads to her?

I thought there were only 3 qualifications to become president:

1. Age - must be at least 35 years old
2. Citizenship - Must be a natural born United States citizen
3. Residency - must have lived in one of the 50 states for 14 years