Favorite Grafitti

A

anonymous6

all of us have to use public restrooms and with that comes some very interesting and hilarious graffiti. what is some of your favorites?

mine is "Lassie Kills Chickens"

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There arent any bathrooms on my route, but in my building the preloaders like to draw graffiti in the dust on the sides of the pup trailers that are parked out back. They take their breaks out there and sit inside the trailers in order to stay out of the rain when they smoke cigarettes. Every time I go back there to get a trailer, I have to wipe drawings of boobies and weiners and middle fingers off of the side. Unfortunately, when they draw in the dust it scratches the paint so even if you wipe it off you can still see the drawing. Maybe someday they will grow up.

There arent any bathrooms on my route, but in my building the preloaders like to draw graffiti in the dust on the sides of the pup trailers that are parked out back. They take their breaks out there and sit inside the trailers in order to stay out of the rain when they smoke cigarettes. Every time I go back there to get a trailer, I have to wipe drawings of boobies and weiners and middle fingers off of the side. Unfortunately, when they draw in the dust it scratches the paint so even if you wipe it off you can still see the drawing. Maybe someday they will grow up.

As long as they dont wipe off the "Bruins Suck" messages until the finals are over.