Favorite Management Nicknames

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a female center manager for 5 years. Her nickname began with the letter C. ----worse boss I ever had and it wasn't just because she was a female. Her daughter won the National Jim Casey Award one year which gave her a FULL scholarship to a 4 year college. The stupid daughter went one year, got knocked up by a black dude, married him and disappeared into the getto. We all laughed.

cachmeifucan

We had a center manager Before i ever met her i heard stories. True story i was arguing with another employee this employee was lazy always went on disability always needed help. She told HR i used to call her crazy cat lady and screeching cat noises with clawing motion. So 1 day i walk in and the lady wearing another cat shirt. They sit me down with HR and manager D. I ask to talk to her in private and i tell the manager yea i said it i cant stand that lazy cancer. We go back in with hr and she tell hr rep we cant find his Pitt. We finish tomorrow that day never came. Moral of the story shes the only manager i ever feared but she liked me. But they used to call her large marge from peewees playhouse. The truckers who picks peewee up. If she didn't like you she send you for a drop. Thats harsh.

cachmeifucan

We got another manager looks just like Michael Douglas in falling down. He used to act like him too until he got fired for workplace violence. Of Course they gave him another chance. No nickname. We had a guy who looked like fred flinstone. We got a manager named jose who wants to be called Josie. So we just call him jose. He gets so mad.

rod

Retired 22 years
We got another manager looks just like Michael Douglas in falling down. He used to act like him too until he got fired for workplace violence. Of Course they gave him another chance. No nickname. We had a guy who looked like fred flinstone. We got a manager named jose who wants to be called Josie. So we just call him jose. He gets so mad.
We had a Jose but we called him Hose B.

Inthegame

Had a guy not check a faulty hub on a trailer full of cheese. Of course he didn't notice when the hub heated up to the point of starting the 100% (most likely overweight) load on fire. Total loss.

That was back in the day when if a guy couldn't drive, he became a sup.

Forever after this sup was known as "grilled cheese".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We had a female center manager for 5 years. Her nickname began with the letter C. ----worse boss I ever had and it wasn't just because she was a female. Her daughter won the National Jim Casey Award one year which gave her a FULL scholarship to a 4 year college. The stupid daughter went one year, got knocked up by a black dude, married him and disappeared into the getto. We all laughed.
tenor-20.gif