Favorites

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So all of you old timers. Who are your favorite new browncafer's? I'm talking people that have been around probably 2 years or less.

laffter

She's had certainly grown on me. Anyone know if she is hoping to stay with ups or just do the helper thing.

She is friends with her local driver. I suggested that she speak with him regarding the possibility of starting with the company. An inside recommendation is a plus compared to going in cold. It seems as though she has disappeared from the forums as of a few weeks ago. I hope she comes back. It's a sausage fest around here, and I ain't talkin' Brats.

over9five

Staff member
She is friends with her local driver. I suggested that she speak with him regarding the possibility of starting with the company. An inside recommendation is a plus compared to going in cold. It seems as though she has disappeared from the forums as of a few weeks ago. I hope she comes back. It's a sausage fest around here, and I ain't talkin' Brats.
She posted in the "Is it on?" thread tonight.

gingerkat

Awww thanks boys! I'm feeling kinda warm and fuzzy right now, but it might be the rum!

I submitted my letter of intent on Friday - haha. I have to admit, this has been the best job ever! No way can I ever go back to sitting behind a desk like I used to. I would never guessed that this experimental job was really a game changer for me.