FDX accepts Norman Blacks appology

airbusfxr

FDX has sued UPS as the commercial about "most dependable" was found to be incorrect. UPS has pulled the ad to end the lawsuit.

rod

Retired 22 years
That didn't take long. Warning letters will be going out Monday to the people that OK'ed that ad campain. :wink2:

upsgrunt

Wasn't Norman Black the one who said, during the strike, "They weren't anyone until we hired them; now they think they are somebody."?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wasn't Norman Black the one who said, during the strike, "They weren't anyone until we hired them; now they think they are somebody."?

He's also the stiff Mr Burns in the epic video with Sal' :)

[video=youtube;durnGfZ7y4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durnGfZ7y4I[/video]

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Now that was a funny video. We used to have Randy Brown in my Center. He is now the president of Local 728.

The part I thought was really funny was when Sal was walking out, there was a line of wimpy tie choked suits with their arms crossed watching him leave. LOL I bet Sal was askeerd

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That was outstanding!!! Can I hire Sal to walk-in to FedEx HQ and expose them for the little craven weasels that they are? Say what you want about Micheal Moore...he gets the job done. By the way, your prissy little "suits" look just like our suits...like they've never gotten their hands dirty or broken a sweat in their lives. I think your head of PR was about to fill his pants.

jimstud

Banned
that was outstanding!!! Can i hire sal to walk-in to fedex hq and expose them for the little craven weasels that they are? Say what you want about micheal moore...he gets the job done. By the way, your prissy little "suits" look just like our suits...like they've never gotten their hands dirty or broken a sweat in their lives. I think your head of pr was about to fill his pants.
don't you know that your suits and our suits come from the same cookie factory

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The part I thought was really funny was when Sal was walking out, there was a line of wimpy tie choked suits with their arms crossed watching him leave. LOL I bet Sal was askeerd
Is Sal Barney Franks brother. He sort of looks and talks like him.