FDX below UPS

Mr Shifter

Since I've started working for UPS I've been watching the different prices of stocks of these two companies.

Today UPS pulls ahead!!!!

Finally UPS stock is stronger then FDX now it is time for UPS to Reign Supreme on Wall Street as well as Main St:happy-very:

Overpaid Union Thug

Since I've started working for UPS I've been watching the different prices of stocks of these two companies.

Today UPS pulls ahead!!!!

Finally UPS stock is stronger then FDX now it is time for UPS to Reign Supreme on Wall Street as well as Main St:happy-very:

I never understood how their stock was so much better than ours when we are the superior company. I guess thats why I'm a package monkey instead of a mover and shaker on Wall Street huh?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I never understood how their stock was so much better than ours when we are the superior company. I guess thats why I'm a package monkey instead of a mover and shaker on Wall Street huh?

While their price per share was higher than ours, their P/E ratio was just about always less and our market capitalization was always higher and normally more than 50% higher.

FDX has less shares outstanding than UPS does...that is why their price per share was higher. Price per share really does mean anything when comparing two stocks.

But I admit, it does look good!