features

moreluck

golden ticket member
Am I losing it or what? Across the top starting with User CP, then blogs, then FAQ, etc. Didn't there used to be a heading that said "Members"?
Where did it go? You used to be able to see everybody's rep and such.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes there used to be and I MISS it. But I did find something new that I really like. Quick links, open contacts popup. Way cool!

And just out of curiosity, why have a calendar that hasn't been updated since Dec/06? LOL

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I hadn't noticed that the members list was missing. After a little browsing around I discovered the problem so it has been enabled again. You will now find the link to it under the community drop down menu.

I tried looking through the settings and then tried poking and kicking the calendar, but that didn't fix it. That one will take a little more time to figure out.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I hadn't noticed that the members list was missing. After a little browsing around I discovered the problem so it has been enabled again. You will now find the link to it under the community drop down menu.

I tried looking through the settings and then tried poking and kicking the calendar, but that didn't fix it. That one will take a little more time to figure out.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Hey Cheryl, at least take the weekend off, will ya?:wink2:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That's not a glitch, banners have never been enabled in signatures on this forum. In my experience allowing a banner a the bottom of every post makes a forum look really cluttered and adds extra scrolling just to get to the bottom of a thread page. Signature banners are also a spam magnet.

The banner he made is really good though. I am impressed with his photoshop skills.

over9five

Staff member
In my experience allowing a banner a the bottom of every post makes a forum look really cluttered and adds extra scrolling just to get to the bottom of a thread page.

Oh my God, that is so true. Check out Carnivals forum, everyone has a banner in their signature for each cruise they have planned. Talk about cluttered!