Fed Ex Ground payroll

Roxi

So how do we get direct deposit and our w4 done? The paper work wasn't included in my initial paperwork. and i can't find it on ADP like i can when i work for Jackson Hewitt

bacha29

So how do we get direct deposit and our w4 done? The paper work wasn't included in my initial paperwork. and i can't find it on ADP like i can when i work for Jackson Hewitt
Roxi, do you work for Express or a Ground contractor? If it's a ground contractor then turn the required documents into the contractor. Not many contractors have direct deposit setups. Most just walk around on pay day and hand out paper checks.

STFXG

Roxi, do you work for Express or a Ground contractor? If it's a ground contractor then turn the required documents into the contractor. Not many contractors have direct deposit setups. Most just walk around on pay day and hand out paper checks.
Really? I don't know any that give pay checks.

Roxi

i'm a package handler so i assume i work direct for express

Roxi

ya if i can find one... LOL it's really frustrating... i'm a computer whiz and they have to make it so damn difficult... be so much easier to do it at home

McFeely

Huge Member
Should be able to access from home once you initially set it up anyway. I set mine up years ago and I look at my paystub online at home every week now, no need to login at work.

Like UPSer said...get a manager to show you how to set it up.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
You know it's really gotten bad when employees don't even have a clue which opco they're working for.

It's indisputably true - we're all Ground now.