Fed up with Management, help?

rspano

I was wondering if anybody knew of a phone number I could call just to yell at somebody, since I can't yell at the sups for obvious reasons. The stupidity of these people is really getting to me today, or it could be the fact that they're glorified workers who don't have the time to do regular work and do managerial work at the same time, not sure. At least that's how it is in my local. So, 1-800....blank.

Observer

Ignore post numbers 2 & 3. That is the phone number used in a song about asking for Jenny. There is an 800 number where you can call and vent. It is open 24/7/365 operated by a 3rd party and they will give you a tracking number. Things will call down totally or for a while. Unfortunately I don't have the phone number handy. There is a code of conduct that management is "Supposed to" utilize but don't. File Article 37 if it's harassment. Read your contract book. They will either badger you more or layoff on you (to find their next victim) if you file grievances a lot. They are trained to be mean (I don't get why they would want to) eventually the word will get out in another 4 years and nobody will come in as a new hire. Think back to Roadway Express and other companies. Good Luck. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you'll find that there are a bunch on here who feel that they have comedic talents. I honestly think that they thrive on being negative to everyone. They must have a bonus for it.

rspano

I'm an air driver, Mon-Fri. I used to work Saturday Air but not anymore because of the 10 hour DOT rule. I was just annoyed at the lack of brain cells, my Saturday sup called me and asked me where I was. Um...home, in bed? A bit cheesed off that now I'm awake? I established my schedule through texts and in person last week, not that it's my job to tell him that to begin with. He wasn't mean spirited or harassing me at all, like I said just a total lack of gray matter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm an air driver, Mon-Fri. I used to work Saturday Air but not anymore because of the 10 hour DOT rule. I was just annoyed at the lack of brain cells, my Saturday sup called me and asked me where I was. Um...home, in bed? A bit cheesed off that now I'm awake? I established my schedule through texts and in person last week, not that it's my job to tell him that to begin with. He wasn't mean spirited or harassing me at all, like I said just a total lack of gray matter.
Omg your boss woke you up. You poor thing.

Put your phone on silent if you want to sleep in. Problem solved.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
DA960103-2651-4C49-9766-EDAFDC2EF66C.gif
Ignore post numbers 2 & 3. That is the phone number used in a song about asking for Jenny. There is an 800 number where you can call and vent. It is open 24/7/365 operated by a 3rd party and they will give you a tracking number. Things will call down totally or for a while. Unfortunately I don't have the phone number handy. There is a code of conduct that management is "Supposed to" utilize but don't. File Article 37 if it's harassment. Read your contract book. They will either badger you more or layoff on you (to find their next victim) if you file grievances a lot. They are trained to be mean (I don't get why they would want to) eventually the word will get out in another 4 years and nobody will come in as a new hire. Think back to Roadway Express and other companies. Good Luck. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you'll find that there are a bunch on here who feel that they have comedic talents. I honestly think that they thrive on being negative to everyone. They must have a bonus for it.

rspano

Lol I know, of all the things to complain about right? I know people have worse problems in life and I probably sound like a whiner. Like i said just a phone number, they have a suicide hotline, I think there's a number for telling someone you dont give a crap. Surely someone would've thought of a number where you can just say a few bad words then slam the phone down, (or slide the red button on a smartphone really fast and hard). I'll try the previously mentioned ones in a few, even if they're something like a rick roll idc

Did you read his post? It said he need a number so he has somebody to yell at, not complain about.
Maybe he should call his mommy.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I was wondering if anybody knew of a phone number I could call just to yell at somebody, since I can't yell at the sups for obvious reasons. The stupidity of these people is really getting to me today, or it could be the fact that they're glorified workers who don't have the time to do regular work and do managerial work at the same time, not sure. At least that's how it is in my local. So, 1-800....blank.

Thank me Later!:yes: 1-800-220-4126 :gityasmiley: Go Straight to the Source!! Always Work.:yesssmileyf: