Federal Appeals Court halts COVID vaccine mandate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Nobody gives a flying :censored2: about what the vaccine does or doesn't do. People want to tell other people to take the vaccine just so they can be on the winning side. Taking it doesn't help anyone other than the person taking it, if it even does that. It's about winning and losing, not life and death. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

KOG72

I’m full of it
Nobody gives a flying :censored2: about what the vaccine does or doesn't do. People want to tell other people to take the vaccine just so they can be on the winning side. Taking it doesn't help anyone other than the person taking it, if it even does that. It's about winning and losing, not life and death. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.
The way I look at it hell I might get sick tomorrow you never know ,but I have been out here in it for almost two years and have yet to be sick once.FJB!!!!

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The way I look at it hell I might get sick tomorrow you never know ,but I have been out here in it for almost two years and have yet to be sick once.FJB!!!!
For 2 years you were a hero, now they want to force you to take something that does not prevent or stop the spread.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yet there are almost a million ex-citizens who cannot say that!

Cause they are dead!

Do dead Americans still retain citizenship?
They might since many dead people in Georgia voted in 2020.