Federal Government Ends 'Critical Race Theory' Training for Employees

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
WTF kind of :bsbullf: is being foisted upon the American People now?

Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of color.

How many millions of dollars are spent on this type of ignorant boondoggles?

This had to have been started by Obama and Biden!

Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote a memo informing agencies of Trump's instruction to stop using controversial forms of training on “critical race theory,” “white privilege” and “any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either...that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or...that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil.”
“It has come to the President's attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date "training" government workers to believe divisive, anti-American propaganda,” Vought wrote in the memo to heads of federal agencies and offices.
Vought cited reports of executive branch employees being taught in the classes -- designed to educate employees about “white privilege” and other concepts -- that “virtually all White people contribute to racism” and that it is racist to believe that America is a land of opportunity.
“These types of ‘trainings’ not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce,” Vought said.

1599356162770.png

El Correcto

god is dead

Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of color.

Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote a memo informing agencies of Trump's instruction to stop using controversial forms of training on “critical race theory,” “white privilege” and “any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either...that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or...that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil.”
“It has come to the President's attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date "training" government workers to believe divisive, anti-American propaganda,” Vought wrote in the memo to heads of federal agencies and offices.
Vought cited reports of executive branch employees being taught in the classes -- designed to educate employees about “white privilege” and other concepts -- that “virtually all White people contribute to racism” and that it is racist to believe that America is a land of opportunity.
“These types of ‘trainings’ not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce,” Vought said.

View attachment 308599
I’m telling you, these people are evil.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These radical marxists like Nicole Hannah Jones are literally redefining racism to mean anything that doesn't result in equal results for everyone.

They hate American individualism and personal responsibility. They need to GTFO.

rickyb

View attachment 308599
actually i think getting rid of it was to fawn the culture wars which trump uses as part of his re-election campaign.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
actually i think getting rid of it was to fawn the culture wars which trump uses as part of his re-election campaign.
Even if his reasons are self-serving and nefarious (most likely) it’s still the right thing to do; CRT and woke culture are a disease

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I googled this person to see if she is real. I found this babbling insanity. I don’t care that people have these stupid ideas, I do care that they’re taken seriously.

It's literally being taught in schools across the country, and I'm not just talking about higher education.

The 1619 project is weaseling it's way into impressionable young minds on a mass scale. It is disgusting anti American fictional history.

JJinVA

It's literally being taught in schools across the country, and I'm not just talking about higher education.

The 1619 project is weaseling it's way into impressionable young minds on a mass scale. It is disgusting anti American fictional history.

I really do think this is gonna end up driving young conservative students out of the universities and into the trades. Many of them anyways. And then they can charge liberals $1000 to change a lightbulb lol.

When I was running my construction business, I really did have a college aged student hire me to come over and replace a door knob............

A door knob.

Literally 2 screws for the knob, 2 screws for the latch, and 2 screws for the strike plate. I charged him $110. $30 for the job, the rest for being stupid.