Fedex Complaints pouring in... .....lol

kickpackage1

Brooksville, FL on Nov. 22, 2014
Satisfaction Rating1/5
I live in a rural area. My gate is clearly labeled with my address. I know the majority of the delivery drivers and they have had no issues. Well, this "special" delivery driver named Kim decided to throw my package over my neighbor's fence last week. Clearly she does not know how to operate a GPS, a map, or read numbers on a gate. My neighbors have dogs. I ordered $400 dollars worth of Michael Kors goods for Christmas. The dogs could've destroyed everything in there, luckily only the box was damaged. I am highly upset because I called and filed a complaint, which I thought was rectified. I was okay with it. I asked that the driver receive some type of 1st grade education to learn how to read numbers on a gate.
Well, the next day (today), Kim, the driver calls me. She called me from her personal cell phone. She asked if I would be home later-- I said "Uhm, yes, why?" She said she wanted to talk to me... Are you effing kidding me? Then she proceeded to insist I give her directions to my house. A) Google it B) it is not that freaking hard C) Why in the holy hell would you drive to a customer's house to "talk" to them. She was trying to justify throwing my goods over my neighbor's fence. She was trying to play the victim like reading numbers on a ** gate is that freaking hard. She deserves to go back to Kindergarten. It is BEYOND me how someone is so STUPID and CARELESS that they cannot identify the correct property.
This... Really... Boggles... My... Mind. But I wasn't that upset at the time because my goods were A-OK. I am now LIVID because the driver called me on my personal phone, from her personal phone, in a confrontational manner in which she tried to blame her mistake on me. Oh, BLAME ME for your inability to READ or OPERATE A GPS. I am truly flabbergasted at the customer service I have received from the IDIOT manager, or actually--- LACK THEREOF--- who is also a WOMAN NAMED MICHELLE. They are all a bunch of momo's up there. Morons. **. Retards. Whatever you associate the dumbest, most careless, meat robots with... That is them. They are the meiofauna of the sea. The ** floating in the toilet at Applebee's. The ** that is stained on the swing set. The management and some drivers of the FedEx Tampa location are the oil on top of the peanut butter. They are literally the sloth of the animal kingdom. They are slow. They are mentally inferior. They all need to go back to primary school.
I usually do not get this upset over such things--- But the level of sheer "not giving a crap" that I am receiving from these idiots has driven me up a wall. For any FedEx employee who is not an incompetent blister on the skin of a tomato bathing in the sun--- thanks for what you do, please help your stupid idiotic coworkers figure out how to read a ** map. For the FedEx employees who undoubtedly think that the Earth is made up of Skittles and ** rainbows... Learn how to read a ** map/numbers/or operate a ** GPS. I know 6-year-olds who can use a GPS. This is UNBELIEVABLE. NEVER AGAIN. Kiss my **, Kim.

Satisfaction Rating1/5
I live in a rural area. My gate is clearly labeled with my address. I know the majority of the delivery drivers and they have had no issues. Well, this "special" delivery driver named Kim decided to throw my package over my neighbor's fence last week. Clearly she does not know how to operate a GPS, a map, or read numbers on a gate. My neighbors have dogs. I ordered $400 dollars worth of Michael Kors goods for Christmas. The dogs could've destroyed everything in there, luckily only the box was damaged. I am highly upset because I called and filed a complaint, which I thought was rectified. I was okay with it. I asked that the driver receive some type of 1st grade education to learn how to read numbers on a gate.
Well, the next day (today), Kim, the driver calls me. She called me from her personal cell phone. She asked if I would be home later-- I said "Uhm, yes, why?" She said she wanted to talk to me... Are you effing kidding me? Then she proceeded to insist I give her directions to my house. A) Google it B) it is not that freaking hard C) Why in the holy hell would you drive to a customer's house to "talk" to them. She was trying to justify throwing my goods over my neighbor's fence. She was trying to play the victim like reading numbers on a ** gate is that freaking hard. She deserves to go back to Kindergarten. It is BEYOND me how someone is so STUPID and CARELESS that they cannot identify the correct property.
This... Really... Boggles... My... Mind. But I wasn't that upset at the time because my goods were A-OK. I am now LIVID because the driver called me on my personal phone, from her personal phone, in a confrontational manner in which she tried to blame her mistake on me. Oh, BLAME ME for your inability to READ or OPERATE A GPS. I am truly flabbergasted at the customer service I have received from the IDIOT manager, or actually--- LACK THEREOF--- who is also a WOMAN NAMED MICHELLE. They are all a bunch of momo's up there. Morons. **. Retards. Whatever you associate the dumbest, most careless, meat robots with... That is them. They are the meiofauna of the sea. The ** floating in the toilet at Applebee's. The ** that is stained on the swing set. The management and some drivers of the FedEx Tampa location are the oil on top of the peanut butter. They are literally the sloth of the animal kingdom. They are slow. They are mentally inferior. They all need to go back to primary school.
I usually do not get this upset over such things--- But the level of sheer "not giving a crap" that I am receiving from these idiots has driven me up a wall. For any FedEx employee who is not an incompetent blister on the skin of a tomato bathing in the sun--- thanks for what you do, please help your stupid idiotic coworkers figure out how to read a ** map. For the FedEx employees who undoubtedly think that the Earth is made up of Skittles and ** rainbows... Learn how to read a ** map/numbers/or operate a ** GPS. I know 6-year-olds who can use a GPS. This is UNBELIEVABLE. NEVER AGAIN. Kiss my **, Kim.
Get a life and go away. Kim wants your address,to kick your cry baby :censored2:.

Have a nice day...TROLL

kickpackage1

I want to ask her just how long did it take her to type all that ...people are clueless stick this woman in a truck and she how she does

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
People are so out of touch with reality anymore. I had a woman tell me this morning that her daughter wasn't happy that she didn't get her cell phone on Wednesday. FYI, next time you build your house on the side of a mountain, you might want to think what's NOT going to happen on a snow day.... Me climbing said mountain to deliver your cell phone.

thedownhillEXPRESS

While we do have mostly idiots working for us,customers like this need a reality check.We do not plot your stop on a fancy GPS and drive straight from the building to your home.How about we get to our truck,find 95 stops strewn all over the place and are told to get them all off by X time.It is correct no one gives a crap,management included.but this isn't a Dominoes delivery.Plus I bet the dominoes guy believes his employer values him more than the average express does anymore anyway.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Satisfaction Rating1/5

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Satisfaction Rating1/5
Some of us don't consider paragraphs hard either.......

thedownhillEXPRESS

I

I didn't read the whole thing , It looked to long to read and comprehend and I'm not read to be sleepy.Can someone cliff note that for me?
Customer is mad that we didn't use our non existent GPS unit to find her gated home,the neighbor who has a dog got it instead.No damage to her precious Michael Kohrs crap anyway and the driver called to yell at her for complaining.