FedEx driver accused of abduction murder of 7 year old girl

TopsyKrets

$41.51
We have a confirmed sex offender who drives for a contractor in our area (small town in the south). When I learned he was, I personally told him to never go onto my property and to leave our stuff at the end of the driveway. He seemed like a decent guy too. You never really know who you’re messing with.

nWo

img_1_1670047162818.jpg

FjBwfVzWAAAEh5p.jpeg

Accused of Rape 8 years ago. Never charged. The girl that accused him was attacked and called a liar.

Last edited:

fedx

Extra Large Package
Sounds like it may have been a crime of opportunity. She was outside unsupervised and this guy just happened to be in the area. He will most likely get the death penalty in Texas if he isn't killed by fellow prisoners beforehand.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds like it may have been a crime of opportunity. She was outside unsupervised and this guy just happened to be in the area. He will most likely get the death penalty in Texas if he isn't killed by fellow prisoners beforehand.
He confessed quickly. Hope he is suicidally remorseful for his actions and wants a speedy execution.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This is going to reflect unfortunately for most of the independent FedEx subcontractors.. hiring practices have changed.. every company in America is in desperate need of bodies, no matter their previous history. A sex offender would never be hired at UPS, especially at a driving position.

The way our Union shop works is that you usually start out part time,?it takes a minimum of 5 years to get a full time position..back in the day it was over 10. You weed out the bad apples, plain and simple.. these hired off the street subcontractors bring baggage, there is a reason why they are not in a serious career environment.

It is sickening... the creep will probably be dead before his execution date...natural selection...the prison where he will end up will set up a lottery on who will get to him first..

bacha29

Fat’s and raj will be making sure the public understands that he’s not an employee.
I can hear them now....."Folks, never mind the fact that he was in a FDX branded truck, delivering FDX bar coded freight for FDX customers, wearing a FDX branded uniform and delivering under FDX DOT operating rights and authority.....he wasn't a member of the FDX family".....Yeah sure Fat Freddy....anything you say.

I wonder how many major accounts this is going to cost him? And will this contractor got his contract cancelled over this ?

Public relations wise, this is even worse than the Spence Patton dust up. A 7 year old girl gets abducted and murdered by a contractor employed child predator prowling the streets in a FDX van supposedly under the control and oversight of FDX.

I wonder if this incident will give them second thoughts regarding their decision to hand a major share if not the majority of it's express business over to the likes of these people?

MAKAVELI

Fat’s and raj will be making sure the public understands that he’s not an employee.
Which will only make FedEx look worse. Instead of trying to keep tragedies like this from happening in the first place, FedEx will simply pas the blame and look the other way.

Gone fishin

I can hear them now....."Folks, never mind the fact that he was in a FDX branded truck, delivering FDX bar coded freight for FDX customers, wearing a FDX branded uniform and delivering under FDX DOT operating rights and authority.....he wasn't a member of the FDX family".....Yeah sure Fat Freddy....anything you say.

I wonder how many major accounts this is going to cost him? And will this contractor got his contract cancelled over this ?

Public relations wise, this is even worse than the Spence Patton dust up. A 7 year old girl gets abducted and murdered by a contractor employed child predator prowling the streets in a FDX van supposedly under the control and oversight of FDX.

I wonder if this incident will give them second thoughts regarding their decision to hand a major share if not the majority of it's express business over to the likes of these people?
A ground guy in Ohio was seen by 2 people dumping freight into a ravine. It’s nothing compared to this story obviously but still another blemish on Fedex

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m guessing the girl died of asphyxiation from a gag. He will cry it was an “accident”.
Seems like a steep escalation to go from no criminal history of violence to bludgeoning or even strangling a little girl to death. Those are very personal hedonistic slayings.

This guy just seems like a chomo not a murderer.

bacha29

Which will only make FedEx look worse. Instead of trying to keep tragedies like this from happening in the first place, FedEx will simply pas the blame and look the other way.
Praise the Lord and pass the blame. They'll spin doctor and white wash the living hell out of it and hope that it can find a way to get it out of the public spotlight as quickly as possible.

MassWineGuy

As others have said, a child killer is the lowest of the low in the prison hierarchy. This guy will be lucky to last a week. I’d bet the guards won’t be watching him too closely.

El Correcto

god is dead
Reminds me of Rodney Alcala’s first known victim Tali Shapiro an eight year old girl.
Alcala instead of coming quietly and confessing to the crime fled. He also bludgeoned the little girl, but she survived. Served only 3 years for that crime and went on to be a serial murderer and rapist with an unconfirmed 130 kills and convicted of 8.

He was a complete shark of a human being, entire personality and life geared towards murder and sex crimes.

fedx

Extra Large Package
This is going to reflect unfortunately for most of the independent FedEx subcontractors.. hiring practices have changed.. every company in America is in desperate need of bodies, no matter their previous history. A sex offender would never be hired at UPS, especially at a driving position.

The way our Union shop works is that you usually start out part time,?it takes a minimum of 5 years to get a full time position..back in the day it was over 10. You weed out the bad apples, plain and simple.. these hired off the street subcontractors bring baggage, there is a reason why they are not in a serious career environment.

It is sickening... the creep will probably be dead before his execution date...natural selection...the prison where he will end up will set up a lottery on who will get to him first..

I respect UPS and their union, but making a person work PT for 5 years is crazy-ten years is beyond crazy. A vast majority of people won't stick around that long. That's probably why they lowered it to "only" 5 years. From what I've gathered it's 5 years as a package handler isn't it? Five years of hard, back breaking work at a low wage. I'm assuming you work at a UPS station and not a different industry since this is a UPS/FedEx forum. I've heard some of the linehaul drivers have to wait 30 years or so to get to that position. That would be crazy. You're almost at retirement age by the time you get to linehaul. I'm sure many of the UPS' handlers are more dedicated to their job since they want to move up. At Express we have a lot of college kids working as package handers or just young people wanting extra cash, but not a career. You can pretty much start out at any position and not have to work your way up like at UPS.

MonkeyKahn

This, IMO, is a clear example of corporate profits over public safety. The company knows that people trust delivery drivers, they also know that delivery drivers are given access to people and their homes in a way that others are not.

By going to independent contractors, who then can hire the lowest cost delivery driver, without regard to background checks or criminal convictions they are recklessly endangering the public. If they were still color differentiating Ground from Express maybe they would be believed that this was not them (Express) but they want to give the impression that it is all the same when it is not. This time I think it may hurt them, if the average person can't see a difference between FedEx Corporate Drivers and subcontractor drivers, the corporation will be liable for the acts of the contractor and the contractors employee.

I would be hopeful that this might change their practices but as we know, PPP in now just Profit Profit Profit.

How many of you poor delivery drivers are going to catch the brunt of public outrage...woulden't supriise me if an angry public takes it's anger out on some unsuspecting innocent driver...