Fedex driver arrested for break ins

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Judging by some of the comments on the police Facebook page, I’m going to go with Ground. Sad thing is, a lot of other people commenting are saying they don’t want anyone from FedEx coming to their door. And this guy was supposedly a pastor for ten years. Loser. SMH
287CDB87-809E-478C-8882-9C8B6760EF30.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Judging by some of the comments on the police Facebook page, I’m going to go with Ground. Sad thing is, a lot of other people commenting are saying they don’t want anyone from FedEx coming to their door. And this guy was supposedly a pastor for ten years. Loser. SMHView attachment 364640
Here I was expecting one of Obama’s kids again but it turns out to be that white trash Bufkin

bacha29

Another vote for Ground.
Another example of the type of people contractor pay scale is going to yield. Front door delivery people are the everyday face of the company the public sees. They must be perceived as professionals, project themselves as professionals, perform as professionals.....but to procure them....you have to pay them as professionals.... You get what you pay for.