Fedex Driver Ejected From Cab

hypo hanna

Sorry that anyone gave their life for this company. No doubt FedEx will send flowers then do all they can to deny survivor benefits to his family.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
A year ago I was riding in a public bus going to an airport with my wife. I noticed the driver was not wearing his seat belt. I almost said something to him like "Hey, shouldn't you be wearing your seat belt"? But, I didn't want to act like some know-it-all. I bet if I had said something, he would never go belt-less again.

I'm pretty sure all these buses have cameras that see all parts of the bus including the driver so, I thought it was pretty stupid of him.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
We haven't run doubles out of our location in several years now, nor have I seen any others in the region. We still have pup trailers, but they run as single units. Not saying that no one in Express is pulling doubles anymore, but I'd say it would be a rarity. At our facility we don't even have any converter dollies left to do so even if we wanted to (which we certainly do not). I believe they were all sent to Freight or Ground - and good riddance too

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Yes, this was a "Ground" driver and there are regions that still run Express doubles. Do a YouTube search to see how many "Ground vs Express vs Freight" accidents you see. Sadly GROUND has the most. But regardless, this was someone's husband, son, uncle, nephew and/or brother.