FedEx driver throws a package...

jmeti000

Dont know who saw this, but I couldnt help but laugh...Especially at the part were the customer talks about wanting the driver fired and FedEx's response is that the driver is an independant contractor. Im sure most people know that the packages arent treated like every single one is cased in glass, but that doesnt mean they wanna see their package chucked across the lawn lol.

Camera Catches FedEx Package Tossed Across OKC Couple's Yard - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

jmeti000

Ummmm last month was just last week. The report is only two weeks old so if I overlooked someone commenting on it as I sifted through the threads I apologize. I dont spend as much time on here as some, I'd rather be sittin on a river fishing :). Keeps the soul young...ya know?

Cheers

bbsam

Staff member
Ummmm last month was just last week. The report is only two weeks old so if I overlooked someone commenting on it as I sifted through the threads I apologize. I dont spend as much time on here as some, I'd rather be sittin on a river fishing :). Keeps the soul young...ya know? I have the gift of time travel.

Cheers