Fedex drivers are not pilots:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
FedEx Express wants Congress to think its truck drivers are actually airline pilots. Why? Because the company doesn't believe it should have to be subjected to the same rules and regulations that all other package delivery companies follow.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our pilots take-off and land on busy streets every day as they do their deliveries. Isn't that the way UPS delivers their pkgs too?

bbsam

Staff member
FedEx Express wants Congress to think its truck drivers are actually airline pilots. Why? Because the company doesn't believe it should have to be subjected to the same rules and regulations that all other package delivery companies follow.
Is this the extent of the reading you do on every subject you post about? If so it explains alot.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is this the extent of the reading you do on every subject you post about? If so it explains alot.

It's the Teamsters feeble attempt to counter Brownbailout.com. Just a bit funny, but not particularly well done. They probably should have started with stuff like this a year ago.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Wow!!! You have issues...maybe you should seek some help. If you like i could post the whole story but that would take up lots of space so a short summary of what the news link is should suffice for anyone that is interested. I dont expect you to understand...its way over your head.:wink2:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

I would love to hear your explination of why a trucking company that also uses planes should be governed by the RLA instead of the NLRA like all the rest of the "Express" Delivery companies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would love to hear your explination of why a trucking company that also uses planes should be governed by the RLA instead of the NLRA like all the rest of the "Express" Delivery companies.

He's a Ground contractor hoping that FedEx Express outsources some of it's product line over to Ground. It would allow him to make more money, but would screw us over here at Express. There is only one reason that FedEx has never been reclassified into the NLRA, and that is Fred S's money. He owns numerous politicians. No big secret there.

bbsam

Staff member
I have none, nor do I spend much time caring. It's just such an old topic with much that's been written but only now does Lucy get to it and with little (nothing really) to add to the conversation.:peaceful:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I have none, nor do I spend much time caring. It's just such an old topic with much that's been written but only now does Lucy get to it and with little (nothing really) to add to the conversation.:peaceful:

Website became live just a week ago but the fight has been going on for awhile now. So yes its sort of an old topic but the website is new with videos. You know BB maybe you should stick to humping Obamas leg back on the current events forum...it suits you better.:wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
You've confirmed my first observation. Surface level internet searches pass for "investigation". Not only is the story old, according to some the battle is already ended with new definition of 50 plus 1. But you don't know what I'm talking about, now do you? Such a s(imp)leton sometimes. And really, my humping of anything, though obviously entertaining for you (and disturbin to the rest of us), should not be a substitution for your own intellectual (imp)otence. (Imp)ly what you will, but it is you who is being spoon fed half truths and passing them along like a nasty case of dripping gonorreha.:surprised::happy2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Website became live just a week ago but the fight has been going on for awhile now. So yes its sort of an old topic but the website is new with videos. You know BB maybe you should stick to humping Obamas leg back on the current events forum...it suits you better.:wink2:

You two sound like a married couple. Ah, wedded bliss.