FedEx earnings

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

So when they keep telling us the sky is falling, we can tell them to FO!

I believe the movie quote is "Sheriff, do the letters 'Eff Ohh' mean anything to you?" "Oooooffff...I'm gonna git that summabitch.."

Or maybe you meant to have them First Overnight us our profit sharing checks...oh wait, we don't get those anymore, do we?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
76% quarterly profit...Cmon Fred..throw the dogs a bone!

The Big Effing Lie continues. "Yes, we have huge profits, but there is nothing for you because we have to re-invest". Remember what I said about the MD10's going to the boneyard? Part of the reason for the profit margin is the extra insurance costs Fred passed on to his employees, and he will put those profits straight into 767's he could have bought 10 years ago instead of making those flying turds called MD10's.

Bend over, and hold on hard, because there won't even be enough left over to buy some grease.

EFF YOU FRED!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Exactly. Whatever comes out of our back pockets subidizes the bottom line. I wouldn't expect much of anything in March. More stick/no carrot.

amirshah

I wanted to know how much I should be paid. I work in Upstate NY driving for fedex ground. I drive a big truck with at least 10 hour day each day. I get paid 650/week. I hear from other drivers that I should be paid more for the amount of work I do. I am new to this so I need some advice. Thanks all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I wanted to know how much I should be paid. I work in Upstate NY driving for fedex ground. I drive a big truck with at least 10 hour day each day. I get paid 650/week. I hear from other drivers that I should be paid more for the amount of work I do. I am new to this so I need some advice. Thanks all.

Your story and pay are very typical. I, and probably others, will have a more detailed response for you later. Short answer: You are getting screwed.

xfdxgroundmgmt

ok first Mr. Fedex,
you don't know what you are talking about half of the time................... the other half is B.S................ I have wanted to say that for years!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ok first Mr. Fedex,
you don't know what you are talking about half of the time................... the other half is B.S................ I have wanted to say that for years!

OK, tell me where I'm wrong. You sound like a manager sipping on some Rootin Tootin Raspberry Kool-Aid to me. Put the glass down, remove your head from your behind, and "inform" me.

franknitty

I have a better question. Have any of you guys turned in a sales lead for the LEAD ON program lately ? Only a handful of couriers at my station that submit leads any longer. Who has time to look for a sales leads, bcuz it kills your stops per hour.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The only "reward" for that LEAD ON program is more work while making the sales staff's job easier.

10-27

Im one of the idiots that turned in 2 sales leads right before thanksgiving, the sales person shows up and tries to sale them on using ground. Were cutting our own throats.