Fedex Express speeding tickets

Had a coworker receive a speeding ticket, 9 over the limit. He had an accident over a year and a half ago, whats he looking at having done to him? Heard warning letter minimum.

dezguy

Had a coworker receive a speeding ticket, 9 over the limit. He had an accident over a year and a half ago, whats he looking at having done to him? Heard warning letter minimum.
It's been over a year since his last accident? It may be different down there but up here, an accident only stays on file for a year. At my sta, a speeding ticket gets you a "try to keep it under the speed limit", if it's the first time.

!Retired!

In a FedEx vehicle, it used to be 15MPH over is a letter. I heard it changed to 10 over. Either way, he shouldn't get a letter. But, maybe a warning letter. I would ask to see the policy before signing anything.

Personal vehicle, nothing.....no letter or warning.

bacha29

It doesn't pay to speed at work. 1 you get paid by the hour, and 2 the company will not pay your ticket. When will these guys learn???
Had a guy get caught at my barn. I said to him....".don't worry you'll drive better in the next state that'll grant you a license".