FedEx Ground

AB831

The Ground guy on my buddy's route told him that they're averaging 200-300 stops per day in the station where he works. How is that even possible without getting off at like 10 PM? Does anyone on here work for Ground, and if so, what is it like for you guys? That sounds downright awful.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The Ground guy on my buddy's route told him that they're averaging 200-300 stops per day in the station where he works. How is that even possible without getting off at like 10 PM? Does anyone on here work for Ground, and if so, what is it like for you guys? That sounds downright awful.
I’m sure their routes are a lot more compressed than ours.

It will be fine

My guys are mostly running around 200. They’re done around 16:00 including pickups.

WannaBeFeeder

Easy. Just stop 200-300 times a day, nobody said anything about dropping off a package

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s getting rough. Not enough load staff to keep up with the volume increase. That and there’s no end date to look towards like peak.
E1937DD0-D52B-4D6E-9D12-D19EC3552703.gif
8F8876E7-7348-4EB2-A347-9EE56A6AE9D6.gif

Csdsm18

Yes I work for ground but drive the tractor trailers. My local guy in my neighborhood I see as late as midnight. Definitely hustling by me.