FedEx hvwt F2 F3 suspended

bacha29

" Staffing shortages due to omicron" So right now he can blame the shortage of workers on omicron but eventually he won't have that lie to fall back on.

zeev

FedEx Express freight the only trucking company cutting services because of omicron, Truth is so many underpaid RTD s leaving that they are unable to deliver it all. These F2 and F3 freight takes up a lot of room in stations and on the planes. More freight being pushed to FedEx Freight as Express is being phased out. A continuation of the last mile concept Express to Ground.

Aquaman

FedEx Express freight the only trucking company cutting services because of omicron, Truth is so many underpaid RTD s leaving that they are unable to deliver it all. These F2 and F3 freight takes up a lot of room in stations and on the planes. More freight being pushed to FedEx Freight as Express is being phased out. A continuation of the last mile concept Express to Ground.
I don’t think F2 & F3 gets flown. It shouldn’t be an issue with the flights. I think this company just despises moving its cheaper options. What would you rather do. Use your incredibly expensive operation to move your least profitable freight? Or use your incredibly cheap operation to move it? The days of having a cheaper option at express are numbered.

Last edited:

zeev

I don’t think F2 & F3 gets flown. It shouldn’t be an issue with the flights. I think this company just despises moving its cheaper options. What would you rather do. Use your incredibly expensive operation to move your least profitable freight? Or use your incredibly cheap operation to move it? The days of having a cheaper option at express are numbered.
F2 & F3 are flown unless they are on BABO runs even the F2 & F3 are money makers compared to small package.

yadig

1644000218975.jpeg